News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else ride bikes here???

Started by captnsim, February 08, 2009, 10:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: captnsim on February 11, 2009, 10:36:00 PM
Quote from: JoeyGowdy on February 11, 2009, 09:52:31 PMMy 1980 and 2001 Harley-Davidson's... sold both a couple months ago  :'(
Love that old glide...Old school...Nice bagger too. :2thumbs:

Thanks...  :cheers:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

500hp_440

Quote from: captnsim on February 16, 2009, 12:48:51 PM
KS71owner...That's a hot looking sporty...Hope you get it.

BMOTOXSTAR...I hear you, I can't wait for spring. Boy those metric cruisers keep getting better looking! I like that Honda too...the green and silver give it a crisp look.  :eek2: I don't think you could get me on that ramp  :o Any jump pics??

dads_69...I've never seen a bridgestone...

500hp_440...You asked for my advice...I gave it. No need to bring out the "tough guy" that just I warned you about. It's that attitude that will hold you back the most in your life.

Your riding high and mighty right now, your critizing like dads_69 thats afraid to get a message  :slap:
Let it alone^.

captnsim

:shruggy: I guess I'm kinda numb...cause I don't understand what you mean 500hp_440. What message am I afraid to get???

500hp_440

Quote from: captnsim on February 16, 2009, 04:51:54 PM
:shruggy: I guess I'm kinda numb...cause I don't understand what you mean 500hp_440. What message am I afraid to get???
Not you, dads_69 is afraid of me but still wants to critize me.
Your just steping in sh*t that is really better to step over, the tough guy thing is over but I won't take crap from people, that's just self respect. That's behind everyone, let's not pick it open. :cheers:
Let it alone^.

captnsim

500hp_440...You can take your football and go home now... :yesnod:

dads_69

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 16, 2009, 04:59:32 PM
Not you, dads_69 is afraid of me but still wants to criticize me.
Your just stepping in sh*t that is really better to step over, the tough guy thing is over but I won't take crap from people, that's just self respect. That's behind everyone, let's not pick it open. :cheers:

Kid, I don't know you nor do I care to. My message to you was this: Don't send me anymore messages until you've grown up, until then, shut it.
Gees, freakin' newbies. Get over yourself youngster, you've got a lot to learn in life.
And yes, I blocked your messages, there is no need for you and I to swap info. or criticize each other anymore.

Mark

P.S. sorry to high jack the thread.  :D
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

500hp_440

Quote from: dads_69 on February 16, 2009, 09:51:51 PM
Your just stepping in sh*t that is really better to step over, the tough guy thing is over but I won't take crap from people, that's just self respect. That's behind everyone, let's not pick it open. :cheers:

Kid, I don't know you nor do I care to. My message to you was this: Don't send me anymore messages until you've grown up, until then, shut it.
Gees, freakin' newbies. Get over yourself youngster, you've got a lot to learn in life.
And yes, I blocked your messages, there is no need for you and I to swap info. or criticize each other anymore.

Mark

If your as man as you claim to be talking smack on me, you can man up and have a real talk with me.
P.S. What you did is insult me then run and hide. :rotz:
Let it alone^.

skip68

I still need to get my wife to post the pics but I fear this thread may get locked before that happens.  :rotz: I'll see if I can talk her into it in a few minutes.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

captnsim

It's all good. I think they are done...

dads_69

I have photos of my Bridgestone bike in my favorites I'll try to post. At 200 lbs I don't exactly fit the bike very well, thus the reason why I don't plan to ever ride it.
The Gixxer/WR450F are back in storage also. After owning over 40 mopars I decided it was time for some new kind of toys.

Sorry for the high jacked thread earlier again also.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

captnsim

No worries Mark. I know who's at fault. Looking forward to seeing your bike  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Not you, dads_69 is afraid of me but still wants to critize me.
Your just steping in sh*t that is really better to step over, the tough guy thing is over but I won't take crap from people, that's just self respect.

You are the biggest joke in the world. You do know that right? I have one word for you...GOOD-BYE.

"I've heard it enough and your too new to start, so don't."---I wouldn't talk about being too new. captnsim hasn't been pissing people off since he joined. :Twocents:

Just to stay kind of on topic...I'm looking at dirt bikes. I want a 250. I'm thinking Kawasaki, Honda or Suzuki. Any opinions?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

C_stripes

Troy,  How long are you going to let 500_hp stick around?  all he does is talk big and start shit.

and I already got the email from you (Ryan(500_HP)) and I am not scared of your pansy @$$ sitting behind a computer. you want to start problems, how about you come up here.

I have been holding my tongue and avoiding him, but enough is enough. He asks questions, doesn't like the answer and now he is going to act all big and bad, make threats that he will never backup etc...   

Everyone else.  You have some nice bikes. I would like to get one someday, but I like 4 wheels better.

Quote from: 500hp_440 on February 16, 2009, 10:00:25 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on February 16, 2009, 09:51:51 PM

Mark

If your as man as you claim to be talking smack on me, you can man up and have a real talk with me.
P.S. What you did is insult me then run and hide. :rotz:

Ryan,  I remember after you sent me a real colorful PM, you blocked me too. then ran and hid.  Remember?  I am guessing we could all go look at your orig posts and see.  So like you have any room to talk, as far as telling captnism that he is to new for this, here is how most people look at it.  Just because you have 500+ wasted post and he doesn't. and you have been here a month or so longer than him.  How does that make you an old timer.

I think I am done for tonight, wonder what kind of threats I will get tomorrow,   I am sure there will be lots of cursing and the F bomb a few times and how he is tuffer that I am and how we should meet in person and blah blah blah blah blah..... :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

AND I AINT SCARED OF NO PUNK!!!!!

Later,  Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

skip68

I would like to post pics of some of my bikes but since this is another wasted page with 500hp_440, I think I'll pass.  I'm getting real tired of listening to his mouth.  I guess now I will get a pm as well but it will be ignored.  I'm real tired of this little man syndrome.  I figure I will just go to another thread if I see one he is on as I know that to post will be a waste.   :rotz:   There seems to be no end in sight for this problem and far to much bad blood between 500hp and several members.  I'm sure the warnings have been sent to him in private as I have seen them in public with little if any affect.   I do not see him (you 500hp) being a productive member to this site.  THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW !  captnsim started this thread as a fun and cool way for us to share our bikes and stories. You have managed to once more take away from that. I would like to ask publicly that Troy and the moderators take action and put a stop to this problem for good.         Thank you,  Chuck....
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

SFRT

Add me to the list. Guy contributes no actual content.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

captnsim

OK lets get back on track... Come on Chuck...Pics!!!!
Not to get of topic but hear are some pics from work.

C_stripes

Sweet.  That is a bad A ride.   Where are you at?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

BIRD67

My dad has a Vulcan Meanstreak.. It is pretty cool I guess, I could care less about bikes..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

captnsim

Quote from: C_stripes on February 17, 2009, 06:48:52 PM
Sweet.  That is a bad A ride.   Where are you at?
New England...Thats a BR 275.
Quote from: BIRD67 on February 17, 2009, 07:04:59 PM
My dad has a Vulcan Meanstreak.. It is pretty cool I guess, I could care less about bikes..
Well maybe when you get older you will change your mind...

skip68

OK. I found some pics of the RI and we are looking for the rest.  Now give me about 30 minutes or so to get my wife downstairs to post them.   :2thumbs:

skip68

Sorry guys, I've got to cook for my kids first!!!!! Then I'll post what i have in the computer. Chuck is such a spoiled brat that has had lots of toys, it's hard to keep up with them all!  :brickwall: Most of the other pics. are regular film, so i'll have to figure a way to post those later.(If I can find them all) Stay tuned...........Lisa ;)

skip68

:rotz:  ::)  Welcome to my world.  :'( :rotz:   Chuck..........

captnsim

I hear ya guys  :2thumbs: Just got done with the home duties here myself.

skip68

Sorry for the delay........ :'( :'( Here is a couple pics. of his old R1 and another pic. of Chuck & our son!  :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

skip68

:smilielol:  I loved that little pocket bike.  :icon_smile_big:  I'll keep looking for the pictures of the other bikes.