News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody knows the car or the guy?

Started by Belgium R/T -68, February 07, 2009, 02:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

If you know this couple please let me know.
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

teamroth

I think I met the wife once, in fact I divorced her before he met her...lol   :smilielol:
j/k man wish I could help
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

b5blue

69bronzeT5

No idea, all I can say is that is one GOOD LOOKING car! I'll look around cuda-challenger.com for you.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Belgium R/T -68

Found the answer on C-C.Com unfortunatly. Bought a heaterbox and ventbox, restorated for 400$, never seen it. :icon_smile_angry:
When I come for Carlisle this year I will take some extra days off and pick up the money myself. :2thumbs:

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=54792.0

Belgium R/T -68

Got my 400$ back from my paypalclaim today :icon_smile_big: There is still hope for ebay. :2thumbs:

b5blue

GREAT NEWS  :2thumbs: Now... :smilielol: are ya still going to break his legs... :icon_smile_blackeye: I vote yes!!

RD

i bought some steering column locking mechanism stickers from him like 2 years ago.. he sent them quickly (maybe he just sends the small stuff fast? ???)  anyway i know he bought a steering column on ebay one time for a ebody... the ad said pick up only, he didnt read it.  a month later the seller emails me (because i was second highest) and asks if i want it, i did.  Tom (twilt) picked it up for me as it was in GA and shipped it to me.  I restored it and now Troy has it for his e body.  small world eh? 

So Troy, if you are reading this... thanks to the funk brothers and their inability to pay, you have a restored E body console steering column hehehehehe.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: b5blue on April 05, 2009, 03:49:15 PM
GREAT NEWS  :2thumbs: Now... :smilielol: are ya still going to break his legs... :icon_smile_blackeye: I vote yes!!

Ofcourse, he didn't pay any intrest. :rofl:

b5blue

Troy

Quote from: RD on April 05, 2009, 04:20:29 PM
So Troy, if you are reading this... thanks to the funk brothers and their inability to pay, you have a restored E body console steering column hehehehehe.
Works for me. :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

I've always hated body color wheel openings....therefore he must be a bad apple.  :nana:

autodynamics

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I RECENTLY had an encounter with these guys......they gave me the same old song and dance about cancer and the box fell off the back of his brothers pick up... fortunately enough i got a resolution from paypal and I'm all good now but it could of easily been different...buyer beware he now has a new account on eBay

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=30102.0

chargergirl

Had to go chase down a part one year. Knew we had dealt with them before and had issues getting the part, small part, shipped. Recognized the email more than the name. It was a nightmare for a small part...not expensive. Started to think they were ordering them after your order so let it go at that. Their favorite thing is "free shipping if pre-paid" to whatever show they are going to. Well we did that and you couldn't miss us at the show. You had to pass us to get into the vendor area...BIG SIGN, GREAT CAR! So they saw us...once we found them the comment was...didn't think you'd find us. The part was out and available for sale, yes OUR PRE-PAID PART. Never again...no matter what part they claim to have. They are spoiled brats and I have a hard time dealing with snakey folks.
Trust your Woobie!

71ChallengeHer

What a crappy fit on that hood. :eek2: Glad you got your money back.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 22, 2009, 07:27:43 PM
What a crappy fit on that hood. :eek2: Glad you got your money back.

Thats the first thing i noticed also.  then i read cody's post and thought, wait a minute..  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."