News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

from 360 to 440 oh my!

Started by bountyhunter, February 03, 2009, 02:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

Hey I just found a totally rebuilt 69 440 for sale on craigs list, the guy just wanted to get rid of it! Soooo I bought it cause it looked so good and I couldn't resist. I was thinking of an upgrade anyway and then this just fell in my lap. So my question is what kind of major changes am I going to have to make from the 360 I have in there now. My trans should be good...but what else am I missing. Thanks for your help guys!  :cheers:

Charger-Bodie

Youre small block tranny wont bolt up to a RB 440
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Belgium R/T -68

Don't know what car you have and how it was equipped from factory but driveshaft wouldn't fit and what about brakes and t-bars for
safe and nice handling?
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

lisiecki1

what are the current specs on your 360 and transmission?
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

flyinlow

I you have an 8 1/4 axle it won't be happy for long.

Back N Black

You will need engine mounts, big block tranny and driveshaft and possibly a new rad.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us