News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A/C ducting?

Started by 68r/t, November 18, 2008, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68r/t

Hello, I,m hoping someone can help me here,
On a 68 a/c car is there a plastic distribution vent that has the center vent plastic ducting connect to it and the tubes exit at either end?
I have seen a photo of a plastic distribution vent that has these and 2 airflow adjusting dials on it.
I,m missing something on my a/c box and am wondering if this may be it.

Recharger

Yeah, sounds like this is the piece you're missing.  This is from my 68 a/c car but I have no idea what it's called.  This sits between the heater box and center vent duct.  I don't think anyone makes these, so you'll probably have to search ebay or swap meets to find one.  Good luck with it.

68r/t

A383Wing

I have a couple of them here if interested

68r/t

Thanks for the info, it sold for $4 poor seller would be losing money with fees and all,  I got one off ebay a few weeks ago for $24.
I am still missing most of the ducting so if anyone has some that they would like sell please let me know.

Hemidog

68r/t

Thanks, that made it alot easier.
I need the defrost ducts,the plastic duct that goes to the left side of the car and the ac vent ducts and I,m good to go.

I shall starting searching again

68r/t

I won a complete duct setup on ebay for $52, but I don't think the seller was happy with the sale price since he won't return my emails.

70daytonaclone

yea I have won auctions on several parts. I recently won a 68 right fender,100$ the only bidder with ebay saying 53 $ to ship then I got a pm (Thru ebay) and the guy wanted 210$ to ship. I gave him my permission to relist!!! poeple try to profit of shipping. Khazar dogs.