News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looking for 66 charger parts help

Started by skeets 66, February 04, 2009, 01:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeets 66

I am restoring a 66 charger,,,trouble is,,when i got it,,it was in 10,000 pieces, :brickwall:,,do they make a book or dvd that tells or shows where everthing goes ?? even pictures would help  :scratchchin:

thanks guys
Jeff
jd114@verizon.net

Ghoste

Nope, there are a few very basic sort of guides but nothing really for what it sounds like you need.  Your best bet is to go over to the 66-67 forum and ask lots of questions.  You'll get all the help you need and more.
There's a link in my sig.

rick@laysons

You might try to get ahold of a Chrysler Parts book for 1966/1967, also get yourself a copy of the 1966 Dodge Charger factory service manual. I think you'll find these two books an excellent source of information.

A383Wing

I have the parts books and service manuals for both years available on one DVD....

Bryan

skeets 66

where might i be able to find one of those  :rotz:

FLG

A383Wing

No...I don't put them on ebay...you have to contact me at my email and I will get one to you