News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Prices a little steep here or what?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 02, 2009, 02:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Troy

Whether you can see them or not they're usually broken - especially the plastic valve for the headlight vacuum.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

dpm68

69*F5*SE

Yikes, I hope mine is ok when things get back together. Very pricey. 

Charger-Bodie

Other than the fact that i wouldnt buy a free donut from atlas auto parts Id say its in line price-wise. :Twocents:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

68charger383

:iagree:

Its just sticker shock since they're packaged together, you usually see these NOS switches selling for about $200/$250 each. Not sure about the high beam button cost.

Actually, considering how much Atlas normally charges for items, this must be a 50% off sale!
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10