News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

calling my charger "junk"

Started by Mean 318, February 15, 2009, 10:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

The phord and chebby guys are just jealous because they know that our Chargers are the best looking cars ever built.

I was at a cruise night about ten years ago with my 71 Charger, the car was a definite 20 footer, maybe even 30 footer. I had more people checking out my heap than the pristine Chevelle sitting next to it. The Chevelle owner finally got pissed when i had a guy come up and say holy crap a Charger, can I take some pictures? The chebby owner asked the guy what's so special about my Charger. His reply, you never see these cars around here anymore, chevelles are a dime a dozen. Chebby man had nothing to say.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger Aficionado

Ha.  Try this:  My first Charger was MINT, except for a quarter dent...  Some kids called it "Junky Car" once...  I wasn't happy.

teamroth

While I don't have a charger yet, I have already figured out the answer to this question. Just tell them it's for sale. 90 grand and it's yours. That should shut them up.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

jmanscharger

Our mopar club president always calls his car junk. It's a hemi Roadrunner show winner. It's kind of a southern modesty thing, or maybe false modesty.
1968 Silver Charger RT
1969 Yellow Charger 440
1969 Charger General Lee Replica (rescued W.VA car)
1970 Charger RT Daytona Replica
Previous Chargers Owned 66, 68(2), 69(2), 70(3)