News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sholder belt bolt

Started by tommymac, February 01, 2009, 12:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommymac

I've purchased a pair of XV three point seat belts and I've forgotton what the upper bolt looks like or where it goes.

y3chargerrt

Hope these pictures help with both your questions.

tommymac

That will work ,thanks. Ive got those in some cans somewhere.That's also a good picture to locate the bolt hole,since my car had shoulder belts.

68RT4ME

I just installed a set of these XV Motorsports 3 point seat belts in my '71 today. I had originally ordered them for my '69 but since that project will be a long while yet, I thought I would put them in the '71 instead and re-order them later for the '69.

I must say that though they weren't made for this car, They still fit in there pretty good. I had to heat up the plastic cover of the buckle on the drivers side and reshape it just a bit but no need on the passengers side. They work great and no more of the shoulder belt scrapping along my neck. The wife liked it too as the original one smothered her when strapped in. I think your really going to like them.  ;)

'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd