News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scammer alert??

Started by jb666, January 31, 2009, 06:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

That is definitely the stock picture from the Premiere Plastics site.  The only way I would buy from this seller is if he put up pictures of all 4 grilles with the dates on the picture.
In other words he better have them in stock.  My guess is he is having them drop shipped.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 31, 2009, 07:01:21 PM
That is definitely the stock picture from the Premiere Plastics site.  The only way I would buy from this seller is if he put up pictures of all 4 grilles with the dates on the picture.
In other words he better have them in stock.  My guess is he is having them drop shipped.

I tried reporting this (new user) seller to EBay but they make it so difficult. I'll complete the form now.

mikepmcs

Didn't even notice it was 0 feedback.  I must be slipping.  Yeah most likely PP under a different name trying to scam around 12-1300 from unsuspecting people.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

jb666

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 31, 2009, 07:05:39 PM
Didn't even notice it was 0 feedback.  I must be slipping.  Yeah most likely PP under a different name trying to scam around 12-1300 from unsuspecting people.

Yeah, and look at all the bids...I wish we could contact each person...

mikepmcs

I wrote to ebay and asked them to check out the validity.  Basically I told them it has to be a scam or false advertising.  

Stanleyart

So help me out here, guys, PP is scamming peeps, and not actually producing the repops yet, if ever? :P

Troy

Quote from: Stanleyart on January 31, 2009, 09:05:56 PM
So help me out here, guys, PP is scamming peeps, and not actually producing the repops yet, if ever? :P
I believe only 1 member here has ever gotten their Charger grill. There are multiple threads about them.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SnoPro440

I received part of my order. I got the center section even though I ordered and paid for the whole grille. Every time I see a thread about them I want to break something.  I can't believe these MF's get away with ripping people off time and time again.  I wish that I used the search feature on this site before I became blinded by the idea of be able to buy a repop grille.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Ghoste

They still keep advertising in the Mopar magazines too.  :rotz:

mikepmcs

I reported it last night and it's still on there. Hmm.  Looks like we'll have to bombard ebay until they remove it. Someone stands to lose some serious coin here.