News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does this look fishy to anyone else?

Started by Go Hogs Go, January 31, 2009, 11:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ac_knight

I would defenately make a phone call to the guy, and set up some kind of meeting.  If he would do that, then yes, very fishy.  If he lets you look at the cars while he is doing them, then who knows.  Like I always say dont trust anybody, they are all liars at some point.

terrible one

Who cares if it's legit or not?! Look at the pictures! That interior shot . . .

Troy

They are selling Knight Rider and Eleanor replicas as well. It interesting that the company doing the work isn't mentioned nor are they the ones posting the eBay ads (no liability?). What's stupid is that the "marketing" company posting the ads has 1 whole feedback. Area code 812 is southern Indiana so I'm fairly close to whoever it is. If they are in Liberty Indiana then I'm only about 40 minutes from them. I love the cracked steering wheel and overspray on everything in the "restored" pictures.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Troy

A little more research, the guy who posted the phone number is in Terre Haute and apparently has a GL. He also has a bunch of spam and network marketing posts on the internet and a pile of internet addresses.

Donations?
Darrin Cooper
3142 North 17th street
Terre Haute Indiana 47804
1-812-236-7609
http://www.knightfoundation.net/2008F0rum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9891

Back to the future Delorean:
http://www.musclecarsonsale.com/muscle-cars-for-sale/l0646.php

Knight Rider
http://www.socalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12575

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Go Hogs Go

When will all this stop. These fly by night "restoration" shops are out of control. If this shop is creditable I challenge them to come on this board and prove it.
Go Hogs!

hemi-hampton

Looks like they are painting it in a dirty 1 car garage, No Spray booth, & using that high tech last weeks newspaper for masking paper instead of 3M, ect. :shruggy:

500hp_440

:scratchchin: If I wanted one I think I'd look into it, tell him I'm flying out and if its not what he says it is he owes me ticket money. (which I'd get back one way or another...)  :shruggy: I bet he'd say he cant do it, or he wont be available
Let it alone^.

jb666

Gotta love it.. Don't bother removing anything in the engine bay...

500hp_440

Quote from: jb666 on January 31, 2009, 04:42:55 PM
Gotta love it.. Don't bother removing anything in the engine bay...

No that would take too much time remmeber High production Low quality!!! Wait do I have that backwards? :scratchchin:
Let it alone^.

mikepmcs

This marketing guy is also 5 hours away from HLPAG.  I'm guessing they are broadening their horizons.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CB

This auction includes free shipping. We will ship over seas as long as buyer arranged and pays for the shipping.

nothing you can do once that POS arrives in Europe :icon_smile_dissapprove:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

sharpspike

the building in the background look like hlpag

Go Hogs Go

Go Hogs!