News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any info on this charger?

Started by FLG, January 30, 2009, 08:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLG

Not looking to buy it, but the car sure seems interesting....maybe its me but im diggin the look  :scratchchin:

http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/984841525.html

teamroth

Hey Frankie, I saw that one too, looks cool, but I don't see a rear window plug, not sure about it being a 500?
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

BigBlackDodge

Ghoste

The 500 SE part is possible just not on this car.  At least I don't think so, it has no window plug, the stock grille, and no 500 badging (or SE either not that either means much).  Just wishful advertising I think.

FLG

Yea know its not a 500, but in general the car just seemed pretty cool...very old school looking.

Ghoste

I agree with that, the hood scoop and paint scheme have a very 70's flavor to them.  :D

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

dpm68

Please enlighten me on the window plug. What is it?

Ghoste

It's a metal plug that goes between the C pillars on a Daytona or 69 Charger 500 and moves the rear window out so it's flush with the sheet metal instead of the recessed way that the other 68-70 Chargers came.

Ghoste

Just flip over to the aero forum and look at any of the pics of those guys Chargers from the rear and you'll spot it easily enough.

dpm68

QuoteIt's a metal plug that goes between the C pilars on a Daytona or 69 Charger 500 and moves the rear window out so it's flush with the sheet metal instead of the recessed way that the other 68-70 Chargers came.
Thanks Ghoste.

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ghoste on January 30, 2009, 10:20:06 PM
Just flip over to the aero forum and look at any of the pics of those guys Chargers from the rear and you'll spot it easily enough.

Here's one from there: