News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

seat buttons

Started by vancamp, February 27, 2009, 06:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

does anyone here know where I can get 3 seat buttons in black, my original covers are perfect except the top has came off one button and the vinyl ti messed up on the other two, I called legendary and they will sell entire covers but not the buttons.

71_Charger_R/T

I've got some blue buttons off a set of 72 seat covers that could be dyed black if they are the same as (I'm assuming yours is a 69.) yours.  Otherwise I don't think anything had them til the third gens (72-3-4) PM me and we can compare notes if you want.  These look to be between 1/2 and 5/8 inches across as seen in the attached photos.

vancamp

Thanks, those look to have more of a grain to them than the 69 and would prfer to find some black since it is going to be a high wear area on the seat , I dont know if the dye would hold up.

71_Charger_R/T

No problem, Just thought I'd throw it out there as an option. I've got a bunch of them so if nothing comes through for you and you want to try it you can have em for the postage.

y3chargerrt

I got three spare brand new ones from legendry. I'm planning on holding on to them but would consider selling them.PM me with an offer.

Ghoste

It's a shame Legendary won't sell them separately.  Whats the deal with that?