News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had my '69 Charger re-appraised UPDATE....

Started by Afflyer, October 21, 2005, 09:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbandit

and anyway, Jenny McCarthy's are fake but none of you would kick her out of bed...

AKcharger

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on November 02, 2005, 07:54:03 AM
Quote from: General Ryan on November 01, 2005, 06:33:43 PM
Quote from: tipopiola on November 01, 2005, 06:22:02 PM
I for one am glad that both my R/T and my wife are ALL real :icon_smile_big:   Tipopiola
I'll second that!
I'll third that!   My Wife's aren't huge but they are real and I was always told, more than a mouthfull is a waste.   My R/T SE is real and I would like to drive it everywhere I can, hell I'd just like to drive it.

I'll fourth that!  Thay your R/Ts and your wives are all real!   :scratchchin: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   :icon_smile_blackeye:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Afflyer

This has been a really GREAT topic of conversation.  Leave it to Charger Fan (my boob-lovin sidekick) to equate an R/T Clone to a woman's breast augmentation- that's why you ROCK man!!!  :punkrocka:

I'm filing my re-write paperwork for Hagerty and I'm going to  :bump: my policy up to the "Aggreed" value of $25K.  Granted, that's a little less than $5K more than what she appraised for, but eventually it will be there within a few years.  And besides, it keeps me from having to increase the aggreed value every year and increase my premium too.
This way, I'm good for probably three or four years without having to increase it again.

Heavy- no harm, no foul from either of us.  We all need to give off a rant or two every once in a while.  You keep taking your meds and  I'll keep my Charger's name in check in future postings, for all of you guy's sake.  :smilielol:  I wouldn't want to make anyone's  ::) roll every time they read any of my postings.  There's enough of that going on here from some of us anyway.

And like I said, it'll be YEARS from now before I put an R/T stripe on the back along with the badges.  The paint job I currently have is only two years old- as much as I'd like to change it to Viper Silver Metallic.

Much thanks on this intreaging thread.

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"