News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there any interest from Dodge Charger community or Dodge Charger.com?

Started by LeesRT, January 26, 2009, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Hey all,  I'm curious if people here would be interested in any Aluminum billet products that have the Dodge Charger.com logo on them?  I'm not sure what legalities we would have to go through, but I thought I'd start the ball rolling and ask.  I've made stuff for myself in the past like keychain fobs, coasters, and signs for my shop.  Let me know if anyone has interest and what you folks might be interested in.  If I have enough interest in something, I will work up a cost and see if it's feasible.  I'll include some pics of stuff I did for myself.  I hope they turn out.

LeesRT

LeesRT

This pic is of an MDF board with with a black hard laminent on the outside that was machined and then colored.  This took a lot of work, but we could do simpler logos like the Dodge Charger.com and make nice shop signs.

LeesRT

The stuff I've shown so far is in Brass, Aluminum and MDF.  I also work in a Corian manufacturing facility and have access to some Corian scrap.  Corian countertop material makes great sign material and food preparation surfaces.  Here is a link to a sign I did for a car called the Novastar.  It was a 1967 Nova with a Northstar Cad. engine in it.  Sign I did is in the trunk and it was made out of Corian.
http://www.matt-morgan.net/novastar/novastar.htm

LeesRT

Here is another site to check out.  I'm working with this friend of mine who started an Aluminum billet business.  Here is the link to his sight.  http://www.tuff-tek.com/  There are pictures of some of the products we've made as well.  Again, if interested in anything (especially as a group for something like a Dodge Charger.com sign), let me know.  Time are tight and I'm trying to help my buddies business.  I'm open to other logo ideas as well.

LeesRT

Troy

Uh, you may want to ask the owner's permission before you go making and selling products with the name/logo.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

LeesRT

As for Dodge Charger.com, that kind of what I'm doing.  I don't know who owns it.  If it is you, would you be interested?  If not, I will drop this post.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

LeesRT

Troy, if you wish to pursue this more, you can E-mail me with details.  I would be willing to do a few prototypes with your logo on something, at no charge so you can check them out.  Again, E-mail me if you wish to continue.  I will not produce without an owners permission.  Thanks.