News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 disk brake rebuild service

Started by 66hemi, January 15, 2009, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66hemi

Any one know who will re-sleve my calipers and about how much it will cost? They are 4 piston.
Thanks all.
66 hemi Charger 4 spd
69 Charger R/T 4 spd. TP

moparjohn

White Post Restoration in Va.  Call 540-837-1140, talk to Billy.  Excellent work w/guarranty. I don't have cost.
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

steve69r/t

i took mine to car quest and they sent them to bendex were thay were made $500 new sleves pistons & seals

69 OUR/TEA

66hemi,
              just sent mine out today to King Kalipers,they are putting in SS sleeves,rebuilding,and finishing them with an anti-rust gray coating.Quoted me around 2 weeks @ $140.00 each.Here is their info:

King Kalipers
                    58 Pulaski St.
                  Peabody ,MA  01960
                (978) 977-4994

I will post before and after pics when I get them back

69 OUR/TEA

Booster went out today to good old Booster Dewey,I think it still worked fine,just want some expensive MM's!!!LOL

Price is still $130.00+$14.00 shipping. Sounds very fair to me.

BlueSS454

I just had Booster Dewey do a Bendix booster for me...very nice work.  I have also used White Post for calipers on a Jaguar.  They do nice work also.  Well worth the $$.
Tom Rightler

69 OUR/TEA

Got my calipers back today,what a fast turnaround,shipped them Monday,they did them and got them back to me today,and as qouted for $140.00 each.Couple pics........

knitz01

:o looks very nice. Does anyone make a high performance pad for them :shruggy:

oldgold69

did they put  new pistons in them or are they sandblasted

69 OUR/TEA

They are the orig pistons,the holes were bored out,new stainless steel sleeves were pressed in,then new seals.