News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

be honest, sell these on bay or give away [free parts]?

Started by joflaig, January 25, 2009, 08:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

I have these left over original parts from my '69. I can try and sell them on ebay, but if you guys HONESTLY, think I can't get much or anything for them,  let me know. I will then give them away to a member(s) who really needs them.

The 1st part is the plate the power booster mounts too. It look like there has been some work on the center hole to make it bigger, but I have nothing to compare it to.

The 2nd part os the foot of the floor jack and the wing nut. Sand blasted and repainted they would be great, there is no rust.

So HONESTLY, what do you guys think?

1969chargerrtse

I say do what you're doing and ask if anyone can use them, and have them paypal you for shipping.  :Twocents:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

426HemiCharger

------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

joflaig

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on January 25, 2009, 08:52:07 PM
What's the cache?

You mean catch? No catch? I honestely doubt I can get anything worth while on ebay and so if there is a member(s) who ACTUALLY needs these then they can have them. Obviously, I won't pay for the shipping.

ChargerSG

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 25, 2009, 08:49:46 PM
I say do what you're doing and ask if anyone can use them, and have them paypal you for shipping.  :Twocents:

:iagree:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

terrible one

The jack parts are probably worth something and would most likely sell on Ebay. The brake plate, unlikely that it's worth much of anything to anyone. I tried selling a minty one on Ebay with no luck at $9 starting bid, no interest in the classifieds here either, and the one that you have is hacked up.

joflaig

Quote from: terrible one on January 25, 2009, 09:58:16 PM

The jack parts are probably worth something and would most likely sell on Ebay. The brake plate, unlikely that it's worth much of anything to anyone. I tried selling a minty one on Ebay with no luck at $9 starting bid, no interest in the classifieds here either, and the one that you have is hacked up.

Hmm, maybe good advice. Thanks. I am asumming the jack plate is original since it came with the car. Is there any reason based on the pics to think otherwise?

69bronzeT5

Thank you very much for offering them to me before posting :cheers: Too bad I couldn't find a use for them.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Finn

That's funny...he offered them to me before posting too...

>_>
;D
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L