News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dante's Mopar Parts

Started by jdiesel33, January 21, 2009, 11:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

What do you guys think of them? Just wondering b/c they seem to be a decent amount cheaper than the other sites I have looked on. I ordered my floor and trunk pans from them and they seem to be very good. Shipping was fast and reasonable too. I need to order some more parts and I was going to order from them again, but wanted to make sure I am not missing something first.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

runningman

We did have some group buys going with him the last few years.  I will send him an email tonight and find out if he is interested in doing another.  May be able to save you a few $$$

Charger-Bodie

Dante's Is one of the better places there are for parts! Go for it.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Troy

I usually get everything for my interiors from Dante.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chargerrtforme

I've bought several things from them with no complaints. One part was incorrect but they took it back and sent a new part.

jdiesel33

Just talked to the guy over there and he said probably the first week of February there will be another group discount but it only applies to interior supplies. Good for me , b/c I need the whole interior!!!!! I went ahead and ordered the parts I needed today and will prob order the interior stuff when the discount kicks in.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

Recharger

:iagree:...with everyone.  Great place to do business.  I've bought from him on 2 or 3 occasions and got great service and fast (reasonable) shipping every time.  I just wish he had a broader selection of parts, my car would be closer to "show" if he did... 

mopar_madman

Another vote, ordered some interior stuff from him before, nice guy I was very happy.
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

LilRedDave

Another thumbs up for Dante's. Bought my whole interior for my truck a few years ago and found him to be a great person to deal with.  :2thumbs:

Silver R/T

Ive had good experience with them, go for it. Don't let lower prices scare you away, they just not marking up their parts so much as others.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

aone415

Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 21, 2009, 01:52:24 PM
Just talked to the guy over there and he said probably the first week of February there will be another group discount but it only applies to interior supplies. Good for me , b/c I need the whole interior!!!!! I went ahead and ordered the parts I needed today and will prob order the interior stuff when the discount kicks in.

YEAH I need a new interior for the 68... SWEET... my procrastination may pay off!

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

ted

dantes is where i buy most of  my parts.

jdiesel33

They need to give us some kind of discount with all of this positive pub!!!!!
Should have the trunk extensions and rear bumper brackets I ordered from them any day now!!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

nitrousn

I deal staight out with legendary and always get a good deal. 25 percent off and free shipping on my last order. Call and ask for Eric.

runningman

Yep, Dante just emailed and said February.  He will send me the details.......Also for those of you that are looking to get sheet metal the Roseville, Mi. Chrysler dealer offers discounts ranging from 10-15% for moparts members.  I am going to pick up some stuff from the swap meet this Sunday  :2thumbs:

Runner

dante is a good guy. i always try to buy form him first.          he is always very fast to return emails even on weekends.

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

1969chargerrtse

Just spent 402.00 with him. I think his prices were very good. Good ole PayPal tricked me again. I use pp to put things on my Am Ex so I can slide it by the boss, I mean wife. I thought I had it right, but once again they pulled it from our Bank acct. So all the loot I had put to the side for other parts, just went to Dante via cash.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Scaregrabber

You can't go wrong using Dante. Much better off dealing with him rather than Legendary directly.

Sheldon

Ghoste

That's saying something then because I bought my interior parts from Legendary and I was more than happy with them. 

Khyron

I think I got a few odds and ends from him. Don't remember any problems.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Scatpack

Ive bought all my interior parts from Dante for about 5 years, stand up guy and the best prices
http://community.webshots.com/user/moooboy
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383Hp,# match
70 Dodge PU 383 Adventurer
02 F250 SuperCab LB 4X4 7.3, 6 speed manual
06 Dodge Magnum SXT
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3
Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV
Ford 1510 Diesel 4x4 Tractor
AQHA QuarterHorse,1HP,Very Fast