News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there a Mopar show happening in the Midwest in the next 3 mos worth a drive?

Started by 73TXRallye440, January 19, 2009, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73TXRallye440

Itching to make a road trip in the charger, is there any Mopar show in the mid-west in the next 3 mos worth the road trip? :shruggy: I was planning on making the TDC meet in Boerne, Tx this year until I heard it was cancelled.

ACUDANUT

MIDWEST= KS, MO, IA, CO, NE  (we all still have 3 months of winter still)...Car show (NO) Car snow (yes)  :RantExplode:

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on January 19, 2009, 08:29:16 PM
Itching to make a road trip in the charger, is there any Mopar show in the mid-west in the next 3 mos worth the road trip? :shruggy: I was planning on making the TDC meet in Boerne, Tx this year until I heard it was cancelled.

May 16th, Mopar Show in Omaha, NE. This will be their third year and it's a growing show.

Here's the link to the club website: http://www.highimpactperformance.org/
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

73TXRallye440

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 19, 2009, 08:47:21 PM
MIDWEST= KS, MO, IA, CO, NE  (we all still have 3 months of winter still)...Car show (NO) Car snow (yes)  :RantExplode:

LOL, i guess it was the 65 degree/sunny day we had yesterday that made me jump the gun.

Chad L. Magee

No Mopar shows in the area that I have heard of so far.  There was a generic brand car show in Wichita last weekend, but I think it was mostly to try to sell cars for the local dealers who are hurting bad.  For the past few years there has been a Mopar swap meet (with a few cars) over in Columbia, Missouri in Febuary, but I have not heard if they are holding it this year.  Usually there was ads for it in MCG, although I did not see one listed this time.  If they did hold it next month, I would not be able to go anyway. :'(.....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......