News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How many General Lees?

Started by dukeboy320, January 18, 2009, 01:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Quote from: Cooperman on January 20, 2009, 05:15:26 AM
I have one too... 

It's still a looooong way off, but it's mine! :2thumbs:

Cudos on the right year nose on the wrong year car. Are the tail lights also changed?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Cooperman

Excellent AMD '69 tailpanel is now installed, and the sidemarkers are about to hit the dirt.  :icon_smile_big:

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

mopar0166

Im building one right now?  Does that count?   It will be going in for a hemi orange paint job in May. 

I can get a few build pics , from my home computer if you like

:cheers:

dukeboy320

Massively Over Powerd And Respected

Khyron

Quote from: Cooperman on January 20, 2009, 07:36:32 AM
Excellent AMD '69 tailpanel is now installed, and the sidemarkers are about to hit the dirt.  :icon_smile_big:

I must say then, GREAT JOB! :kudos:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

nakita7

Of course, the next question would be "Why?"...just kidding, I do like Generals. Watched the show when it came out and am quite grateful for what it did for Mopars. Nobody gave a hoot about Mopars before the show.

Back N Black

Quote from: nakita7 on January 22, 2009, 04:22:50 AM
Of course, the next question would be "Why?"...just kidding, I do like Generals. Watched the show when it came out and am quite grateful for what it did for Mopars. Nobody gave a hoot about Mopars before the show.

I wanted one as a kid, but as an adult, not so much anymore. But thats what got me into chargers.

GL0169

I HAVE BEEN DRIVING MINE SINCE 1987 - STILL RUNS GREAT - HERE IN NEW MEXICO

72SE

500hp_440

I have one, but its a different color, missing some options and has an engine upgrade :2thumbs:
<<
:'( all the beautiful Generals!!
Let it alone^.

nakita7

Ok, here's the next question:

How many of you guys crawl through the windows?  ;D

darrin75

heres mine
Check out New Upcoming site.
http://www.mopartraffic.com

Khyron

Quote from: nakita7 on January 23, 2009, 02:33:43 AM

The sad part is I do... and it's not a general, ehehhehe

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Cooperman

Quote from: Khyron on January 23, 2009, 08:57:26 PM

Just tell people that Bobby Isaac was doing it long before the Duke boys!  :cheers:
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants!

mikepmcs

How true is that.
You know in episode 4 Lee 1 was used again, this time as the 71 car supposedly driven by The King in a commercial, he wrecked it and it ended up on the lot in the scene and eventually Luke and Cooter hauled it home.......  I'm guessing the 71 might have something to do with the K&K car that Bobby used to drive. 

Here's a couple pics for ya'll

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mike DC

QuoteOk, here's the next question:

How many of you guys crawl through the windows? 

More times than I can count.

I've even gotten in through the REAR side windows a few times on a dare.

genlee1970

Here's mine on the 05 Moparts Cruise. I have gone into the window several times but it's nothing I make a habit of. I do wish I had tried a hood slide before I painted it, but then again, it would have sucked block sanding the dents out of the hood.

General_01

I used to own one.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

69_500

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 24, 2009, 06:15:18 AM
How true is that.
You know in episode 4 Lee 1 was used again, this time as the 71 car supposedly driven by The King in a commercial, he wrecked it and it ended up on the lot in the scene and eventually Luke and Cooter hauled it home.......  I'm guessing the 71 might have something to do with the K&K car that Bobby used to drive. 

Here's a couple pics for ya'll

v/r
Mike

Was the pictures of the Lee 1 taken here in Central Indiana? Looks like a yard I'm familiar with.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Khyron on January 23, 2009, 08:57:26 PM

Yeah, me too.  ;)

tomdroptop

mikepmcs

Quote from: 69_500 on January 24, 2009, 04:33:20 PM

Was the pictures of the Lee 1 taken here in Central Indiana? Looks like a yard I'm familiar with.

Most likely as I have one with Travis sitting on the hood as well.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mopar2

Here's mine in Texas, I always open the door!
Dierk

mikepmcs

mopar2

Thanks mikepmcs, this sight has provided a lot of information for me.