News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheech & chong reunion

Started by moparstuart, January 18, 2009, 08:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Went and saw cheech & chong last night in concert . They are alot older but still funny as hell .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

I thought one of them had died... Apparently not. =)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

b5blue

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Tilar on January 18, 2009, 08:29:08 AM
it's their careers that passed away.

68 CHARGER R/T

BigBlockSam

Quoteone of the best classic movies out there

:yesnod: yea man , great movie
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

72chargerSE

"If you don't get a job before sundown, we're shipping you off to military school with that goddamn Finkelstein s_ _t kid, sonofab_ _ch!!"

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Tilar on January 18, 2009, 08:29:08 AM

Tommy Chong went to the slammer for awhile for shipping drug paraphernalia through the mail. On his release he had this to say:

"Check out the people you're voting for....For instance, Joseph Biden comes off as a liberal Democrat, but he's the one who authored the bill that put me in jail. He wrote the law against shipping drug paraphernalia through the mail - which could be anything from a pipe to a clip or cigarette papers."
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

So how many members of the audience threw a joint up on stage?  ;)

The70RT

What do you want??? Can I have a bite of that doughnut  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69_500

Cheech was here in Indy about 6-8 months ago doing an interview with Bob and Tom on their morning talk show on the radio. And since I deliver the water to their office I ran into him in the break room. Pretty nice guy.

Old Moparz

I loved their comedy routine & saw their movies. I thought "Up in Smoke" was the best one, but the others were not so great. My wife said she had seen them live back in the 70's, & a few times during the show they both laughed so hard they had to stop.  :lol:

Man, I'd love to go see them.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry