News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Post UR Stories!

Started by 500hp_440, January 17, 2009, 10:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

500hp_440

Post stories of thing you've done or heard done in cars.
I'll start:
I was told about one of my dad's freind's brother has a PT cruser, and noone told him PT's arent sports cars....
He's taking a turnpike exit ramp at 95mph, in a power slide, with people in the car.

Another this one's old:
Down here in Fl back in the 80's a young deputy was on I-95 when he saw an old Cuda doing about 80mph so the cop persued him, he watched his tach climb 80, 90, 100, 110 every time he accelerated the Cuda did too keeping a constant 1/4mile lead. Finally at 120 the cop was at his top end speed and thought the Cuda was close too.... Turns out he wasn't. The Cuda droped a gear and hit the NOS, he was gone in a cloud of smoke (at 120mph), the cop had went after a drag car. So he called ahead and when the Cuda got off he was pulled over and all the cops wanted was to see under the hood, he didnt get a ticket or anything :D, somepeople get lucky.
Let it alone^.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.