News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ripped off on ebay by guy in Mass

Started by 70-500-SE-EXPORT, January 14, 2009, 09:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FastCharger

That Premier Plastic grille got quite a few. I paid for one and only got a center section after 8 months. They still have a website up and are probably still finding new victims. I posed as a restoration company looking to buy 5 grilles. They wanted them prepaid. I said I would pay from them when I picked them up in person. No dice. I was going to try to help fellow Charger owners out and make a little money. I think people would have paid a little more to know they would receive it.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

b5blue

P.P.Reproduction has an add in Mopar Action running now!!!!Can't you track them down and sue?

hemi-hampton

Bummer story. Reminds me of the time some scumbag sold me a Exhaust Manifold on ebay. Said it was nice original & never cracked or repaired or broken. When I receive in mail full of welded up cracks. I complain & he sez he dont know what I'm talking about. I send close up pics of the obvious weld or lumps of molten metal & then he blew me off like a bad cold. I gave negative & then he gave me negative back & I did nothing wrong. Just a innocent victiim of a scumbag. Not the first time either. LEON.

1FastCharger

Quote from: b5blue on January 18, 2009, 09:29:39 AM
P.P.Reproduction has an add in Mopar Action running now!!!!Can't you track them down and sue?

I wrote to the advertizing director at Mopar Action and told him PP was ripping off Charger owners. I never got  a reply. I guess one email won't do anything. Maybe if we all write??
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

mopar-or-no-car

Quote from: snooter on January 15, 2009, 07:16:10 PM
wrong.....when i first started hanging around mopars in 77-78 they were rusted out then.....mustangs are the only other car i know of that ever rusted as fast as a mopar.....of course back then little old ladies had some really mint low mileage 65-66 coupe mustangs that we snatched up for 1500bux and trashed....anything hi-po even in the mid 70's was trashed

????? In 1982 I purchased a 1971 dodge and there was NO rust at all on it!!  I guess it just depends on where you live cause we don't salt our roads out here!!!
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

hemi-hampton

mopar-or-no-car

Quote from: hemi-hampton on January 18, 2009, 10:48:49 PM
Wheres out here :scratchchin: :shruggy:

Sorry about that! here is Northern California!!! San Jose to be exact! and it doesn't snow here!! so Mopars don't rust that fast!! Heck that 71 just finished sitting in my backyard for 17 years and the only thing that was rusted was the roof because of the vinyl top and it wasn't covered!! (I know shame on me!!)
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

hemi-hampton

I was in San Jose not long ago at that Winchester Mansion. Did not have time to look for mopars though :'( LEON.

b5blue

If P.P.R.(grills) is using the mail, you can complain to the postmaster general office for fraud also!