News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about them Steelers!!!!

Started by jdiesel33, January 19, 2009, 09:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

Let's hear it from the Steeler nation!!!!!!! :icon_smile_big:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

WingCharger

:down: Go BENGALS!!! :METAL:

We had our own Charger!! :ricky:

jdiesel33

Quote from: WingCharger on January 19, 2009, 09:50:27 AM
:down: Go BENGALS!!! :METAL:

We had our own Charger!! :ricky:

Yeah, I must say I am jealous of that. I predict you guys will put it all together in the next year or 2 and will be contenders. :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

firefighter3931

Awesome game ! That defense is just incredible.....the def co-ordinator (LeBeau) is a genius ! Big Ben looked solid as a rock....21 of 28 and no interceptions.  :2thumbs:

It's going to be a Fantastic game. I've been a Steeler fan for many years, but i'm also a Curt Warner fan as well....but not a Cardinal fan. I'm really torn but my heart is with Pittsburgh.

Go Steelers !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jdiesel33

Quote from: firefighter3931 on January 19, 2009, 10:02:04 AM
Awesome game ! That defense is just incredible.....the def co-ordinator (LeBeau) is a genius ! Big Ben looked solid as a rock....21 of 28 and no interceptions.  :2thumbs:

It's going to be a Fantastic game. I've been a Steeler fan for many years, but i'm also a Curt Warner fan as well....but not a Cardinal fan. I'm really torn but my heart is with Pittsburgh.

Go Steelers !  :cheers:

Ron

Yeah, the Defense was great yesterday. Constant pressure on Flacco and great coverage in the secondary. I'm hoping we can finish the deal and beat the Cardinals. I am a big Warner fan as well. Not only does he have a great story as far as how he ended up in the league and the success he has had, but he is apparently a real stand up guy and an all around good dude off the field. Larry Fitzgerald seems to be the same way .In today's sports and the world for that matter, those people are getting harder to find. I wish our youth would gravitate to those guys instead of buying Michael Vick and Terrell Owens jerseys!!!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

ds440

Here we go, Steelers - here we go!!! :2thumbs:

Warner and the AZ offense has me worried - it will certainly be a good game!
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

jdiesel33

Looks like Pittsburgh is an early 6.5 point favorite. They cant take the Cardinals lightly though. That offense and those receivers can cause lots of trouble and put up points in a hurry. I think as long as we can "contain" Fitzgerald and we can run the ball, we should be ok. Should be a good game though. I really want them to win so they can be the only team with 6 Super Bowl wins. I live in Dallas so I always have to hear about the Cowboys having 5 rings. It would be nice to be one up on them.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

WingCharger

ds440 did this cool render of a Steelers Charger. I have committed a sin for posting it, but does look pretty cool. :RantExplode:

jdiesel33

Damn that is sweet!!! DS440 came thru again. I was going to go with the original PP1 Red on my '68 but now..... :scratchchin:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

WingCharger

Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 19, 2009, 10:28:01 AM
Damn that is sweet!!! DS440 came thru again. I was going to go with the original PP1 Red on my '68 but now..... :scratchchin:
See, I don't have to build a car and call it a Steelers Charger. There already is a Bengals Charger. :icon_smile_big:

jdiesel33

See, I don't have to build a car and call it a Steelers Charger. There already is a Bengals Charger. :icon_smile_big:
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah...

Actually, after further consideration, I better not do mine that way. Cowboy fans DO NOT like the Steelers so I am sure a car with that paint job would get defaced or keyed really quickly. I've seen that happen with just having a bumper sticker.

1968 Dodge Charger R/T

WingCharger

Yeah, yeah...

Actually, after further consideration, I better not do mine that way. Cowboy fans DO NOT like the Steelers so I am sure a car with that paint job would get defaced or keyed really quickly. I've seen that happen with just having a bumper sticker.

Heck, I get yelled at for being a fan of the HOMETOWN TEAM! :brickwall: :brickwall:
Lets hope they improve!

jdiesel33

Heck, I get yelled at for being a fan of the HOMETOWN TEAM! :brickwall: :brickwall:
Lets hope they improve!
[/quote]

Do you think you guys will resign T.J. ? That would be a major loss. Chris Henry and Ocho are good, but too inconsistent. When they come to play or are not in jail  ;D, they are pretty effective.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

WingCharger

QuoteHeck, I get yelled at for being a fan of the HOMETOWN TEAM! :brickwall: :brickwall:
Lets hope they improve!

Do you think you guys will resign T.J. ? That would be a major loss. Chris Henry and Ocho are good, but too inconsistent. When they come to play or are not in jail  ;D, they are pretty effective.

Get rid of freakin Chad Johnson. I hate that idiot. :rotz:
T.J. will never go. A lot of people up here have talked about getting rid of Marvin Lewis! :o
Petitons have started and other stuff, so he might be gone.

jdiesel33

Yeah, he is an idiot. That would be addition by subtraction. Keep T.J. though. He is a bad ass. Marvin seems like he should be a good coach, it just hasnt translated to much success.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

WingCharger

Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 19, 2009, 11:00:02 AM
Yeah, he is an idiot. That would be addition by subtraction. Keep T.J. though. He is a bad ass. Marvin seems like he should be a good coach, it just hasnt translated to much success.
People want to get rid of Mike Brown too. They say, and I kinda agree with, that he only does what is best for his pocket, not the team. Most owners do the NFL as a hobby, not as their income like Mike Brown does, and therefore, their teams do better because everything does is for the best of the team.

jdiesel33

The division should be interesting next year. The Ravens losing their defensive mastermind coach to the Jets and the Browns getting Mangini. We'll see what happens.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

Dans 68

Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 19, 2009, 10:14:27 AM
I really want them to win so they can be the only team with 6 Super Bowl wins. I live in Dallas so I always have to hear about the Cowboys having 5 rings. It would be nice to be one up on them.

Um, being a lifelong 49'ers fan I wish bountiful success for the Cardinals. If we can't get our 6th then no one else should be able to.... :icon_smile_wink:

It should be a great game, though. Definitely worth watching. Kind of like the last Sharks ( :2thumbs:) Red Wings game.... :icon_smile_big:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

jdiesel33

Quote from: Dans 68 on January 19, 2009, 11:14:35 AM
Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 19, 2009, 10:14:27 AM
I really want them to win so they can be the only team with 6 Super Bowl wins. I live in Dallas so I always have to hear about the Cowboys having 5 rings. It would be nice to be one up on them.

Um, being a lifelong 49'ers fan I wish bountiful success for the Cardinals. If we can't get our 6th then no one else should be able to.... :icon_smile_wink:

It should be a great game, though. Definitely worth watching. Kind of like the last Sharks ( :2thumbs:) Red Wings game.... :icon_smile_big:

Dan

I can understand that. I would be the same way.  :yesnod:

At least you guys are headed in the right direction now!!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

oldgold69

it was a good  game   probably will kill arizona   

and the bears still suck

69_500

Well looking back at history, it was the Steelers who were the first 4 time winner, then the 49'ers matched it, then the Cowboys matched it and took it to 5. Then the 49'ers got to 5, and then the Steelers got to 5. So if history repeats then the Steelers will get their 6th this year, and then the 49'ers will get their 6th in about 6-8 years, and then the Cowboys might get one in another 10 years but not if my prayers keep getting answered.

bakerhillpins

Long time Steelers fan here..  :popcrn: :2thumbs:

Yea, they won, but I can't say I felt that their offense looked all that stellar. There were LOTS of penalties that should have been avoided, choking the field goal chance at the end of the first half, etc. Their defense carried them through that game. I'm hoping enough butt kicking occurs to clean up some of the playing for the big game.

That Steelers charger looks sweet!  :drool5:

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

69_500

Saw a stat the other day but can't find it right now. It listed the times that the #1 defense was in the Super Bowl and their record. I think it was something like 11 wins and 1 loss. Which I'm figuring the only loss would be the Bears losing to the Colts right?