News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Havent been here for awhile

Started by pandamarie, January 15, 2009, 07:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

Hi Guys. have been busy with Grandkids and a trip to mississippi and now getting ready to go on a cruise for my 30th Anniversary. My oldest son has moved within 2 blocks of me and between him and another friend that works at Roseville Rod and Custom they are going to get my Daytona project started while Im gone. They will have the vega hatch welded in along with the trunk lid modified and the trunk drip rail welded in and front fenders modified.
I will have to get them to take pictures of the progress so I can post them. Really looking forward to seeing some progress on this, my last back surgery didnt go to well and has really slowed me down and 3 people in the family have had and still have one form of cancer or another, step dad being the worse.
Now I am going to try to get this Daytona done this year before anyone passes so I can give them a ride in it as they have wanted to see it done as much as I have.
Wish me luck, Im going to need it.

maxwellwedge

Good luck with that - Chime in if you need any help.

The70RT

Sorry to hear about all the bad news. Hopefully it will all work out for the best. Congrats on the 30 years. Me and my wife just celebrated our 29th and 30th of being together. Our 30th anniversary will be this coming new years eve. Have fun.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

glad to see ya back.  :cheers: can't wait to see your car . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img