News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ricardo Montalbán Dead at 88

Started by 72chargerSE, January 14, 2009, 05:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

He was a good actor and lived a long life.  RIP  :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

rusty lee

Wow that sucks.  we had a Cordoba with fine corithian leather. 

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charginglizard

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on January 15, 2009, 11:29:02 AM
Quote from: Big Lebowski on January 14, 2009, 10:38:56 PM
  RIP. Khan rules. Star Trek ll, seen it maybe 100 times.

from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

By kels70charger
70charginglizard

SeattleCharger

heard that on the radio, 
   fantasy island, intense dude, 
      kahn,  cool bad guy
           rich corinthian leather,  live on ricardo mantalban

he was from Mexico, didn't know that

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

I did an image search on altavista,  its like google,  and typed in ricardo montalban for some old movie/tv show pics, and all there was was pages of chrysler cordobas,    :lol:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

That third pic is for sale right now on ebay. It was listed before RM passed but seller just might get more for the car than he dreamed of.  Starting bid was $6k I believe.

Those are some nice cars and wouldn't mind owning a body style like that, Cordoba, Magnum,etc.....  Anyone got one for sale cheap in those years. ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?