News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Next time you fly, remember not to pack,.................................

Started by skip68, January 15, 2009, 10:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

This:

In this March 28, 2007, file photo, actor Johnny Knoxville poses as he arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of "Blades of Glory," in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill, file )

Knoxville detained for inert grenade at airport
Thursday, January 15, 2009 5:47 PM EST
The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities detained Johnny Knoxville on Thursday for allegedly bringing an inert grenade into Los Angeles International Airport. After security screeners spotted the grenade in the "Jackass" star's carry-on luggage, a bomb squad determined it lacked a firing pin or explosive. Police say Knoxville was later released and allowed to board an American Airlines flight to Miami.

Prosecutors will decide whether to charge the 38-year-old with bringing a prohibited item into a secure area of the airport, a misdemeanor. An e-mail to Knoxville's publicist was not immediately returned.

Knoxville, whose real name is Philip John Clapp, told officers the grenade was a prop he forgot to remove from his bag, Airport spokeswoman Nancy Castles said.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: What an idiot! :rotz: Or should I say "JackASS!"  :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Yeah what an idiot. Any other jackass would have been iterogated and seen the judge the next morning.  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mikepmcs

I guess I would have changed my name too if it had John and Clapp in the same string. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

WingCharger

Hey now dont bad mouth him!
Knoxville and Margera are the two funniest dudes on TV! :yesnod:

mikepmcs

:rotz: 

Knoxville is an ok,(and by ok I mean mediocre) actor, I'll give in to that, but neither of those two idiots are funny IMO. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?