News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not for the faint of heart (dial up beware)

Started by 451-74Charger, January 14, 2009, 01:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

451-74Charger

3rd Gen pics
Sorry, it was NOT salvageable. (the rails were rotted out, K-frame, sump, floors, etc.)
It fell apart on the driveway.!!
This was the 73 I parted out a couple years back. Anyone recognise it at all? It came from Detroit last I heard.
I bought it from a guy who ran a recycling business, who got it off E-crap (to restore).

This is going to be the year of the 3rd Gen's..........

dstryr

I know of a shop in Houston that could fix it right up! :icon_smile_big:
dstryr, since 1986.

Bill of Rights
Must be 18. Void where prohibited. Not available in all states. Some restrictions apply.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

FLG GF

472 R/T SE

69bronzeT5

Too bad but it died to help other's come back to life. :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ACUDANUT

451-74Charger

Yep the city sent me a letter 2 days after i stripped it to a shell and had it hauled away, complaining about a derelict car on the drive, I looked out the window and told them i dont think my Transam is a derelict..lol

My neighbours do like me really.....ok, not really.
I am just dreading when I take the 74 out of the garage to empty it of all the parts I collected and start stripping that down to a shell, to have blasted.
I guess i'll have to do most of the work inside the single car garage, unless.......I can get my 2 car built.

ACUDANUT

I called M@M auto and they said they could list it as a survivor and advertise it for 15,000  :smilielol:

Nacho-RT74

there was a "SURVIVOR" juts like that one, triple black SE but with Sunroof, being sold since a year a go ( if not more )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TruckDriver

Hell, here in Wisconsin (king state of road salt), we call that a restorable car. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chargerrtforme

jb666

Quote from: dstryr on January 14, 2009, 01:57:51 PM
I know of a shop in Houston that could fix it right up! :icon_smile_big:

:lol: Don't give them any ideas!!! A little bondo & undercoating and she'll be as good as new!!!