News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey TROY-here's a nice '69 HEMI Charger

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, January 14, 2009, 11:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

hemi68charger

Quote from: BB1 on January 14, 2009, 11:48:21 AM
69? Troy is a 68 man.  :D

Actually, '69's are my favorite............ But, I had to "settle" for this '68 LL1 of mine..... Oh darn !!!!   But, as you know, I'll give it up for a '69 of the winged-kind.......  :)

One of 4?........ Cool, then I still have them bet by being 1 of 2.....  and the only auto.......... with white interior....... with a vinyl top......... with a blah blah blah...  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on January 14, 2009, 11:51:32 AM
Troy needs a 69...then a 70 !!!     :cheers:

I already have them....... But, not with a hemi.............................................................................  a '69 500 and a '70 six pack................
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Troy

Chatt69chgr

It would be nice if you could copy the pictures to use as aids in restoration but they have it fixed so all you get is a blank page. 

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

I saw this car at a car show here last summer. I was looking through my fender tag pictures from that show and I found it. It's the same car I saw.

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hemidoug

I'm sorry....I can see why it's one of 4 in that color...Fugly. I hate yellow on B bodys....Nice quality reso but the color sucks IMHO. :Twocents:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Finn

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 14, 2009, 12:53:29 PM

and was this post for Troy or Troy?

Back in the golden days, (:eyes:) I always thought Daytona Crazed Troy was Fearless Leader Troy's other account for when he felt like being one of the mortals.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69charger2002

lol that's funny. yeah troy in houston has had some high profile sweet rides.. he doesn't speak of it much, but our fearless leader also has quite the collection. his just happen to be desirable project cars at the moment.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Chatt69chgr

Well, if you ever wondered what a Y2 sunfire yellow charger looks like then these photos should clear that up.  You don't seem to see that many in Y2.  The color is a lot like the old 66 Chevelle as I recall.  Not as bright as the 1970 Top Bananna though. 

Troy

Heh, what would I do with a 69 Charger? I guess I could settle for a Hemi though. ;)

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 14, 2009, 06:05:21 PM
lol that's funny. yeah troy in houston has had some high profile sweet rides.. he doesn't speak of it much, but our fearless leader also has quite the collection. his just happen to be desirable project cars at the moment.
Whatever could you be talking about?  :whistling:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Vainglory, Esq.

I believe I saw that car maybe 4 or 5 years ago at MATS.  It was for sale then for $125k.  Wonder what it's worth now?

hemi68charger

Troy

bzabodyn

Quote from: Hemidoug on January 14, 2009, 03:33:24 PM
I'm sorry....I can see why it's one of 4 in that color...Fugly. I hate yellow on B bodys....Nice quality reso but the color sucks IMHO. :Twocents:

I second that - what kind of person would go into the dealership in '69 and buy a pale yellow HEMI car?!?!?

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

hemi68charger

Quote from: bzabodyn on January 14, 2009, 10:02:21 PM

I second that - what kind of person would go into the dealership in '69 and buy a pale yellow HEMI car?!?!?

BZ

With limited production, there weren't too many around and it would have taken way to long to special order one.. I'm sure most were sales bank cars the company just made and sent or dealership pre-ordered.....

Troy

duo-stripe

There is 1 matching numbers hemi-charger in the Netherlands.
a 1969 car. Export. 727 automatic, 3.23 non-suregrip rear. Original silver, stripe delete car.
Car has been painted flat black in the past. Car needs a little TLC but is a good base.
For interested people...look on www.charger.nl for some pics.

also on www.six-packspeedshop.be
MoPars overseas...<br />MoPars in the Netherlands

moparstuart

this daytona is a real Y2 hemi car , but the owner also hates Y2
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Troy

Quote from: bzabodyn on January 14, 2009, 10:02:21 PM

BZ
Somewhere I've posted pictures of a local car that I call the "Grandma Car". It's yellow with a white top, white interior, and stripe delete. Real cool huh. When you get closer you figure out it's a Hemi 4-speed... :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.