News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Oh god....Hemi for sale on Ebay from wrecked C500

Started by 69bronzeT5, January 13, 2009, 12:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 69_500 on January 14, 2009, 09:37:38 PM
See Im offline for about 4 days and I miss all the good stuff.

I never heard anything about a B5 HEMI 500 that was supposed to be sold at BJ in that last 5-6 years anyways. Was it longer ago than that?

That's what the seller of the Hemi engine told me. Truth or  :shruggy:  Maybe it was a B-J somewhere other than Scottsdale....or just BS  :scratchchin:

69_500

Ah I see. I was going to say I only know of a handful of 500's that passed the blocks there at BJ over the last 5-6 years, and honestly there hasn't even been that many that have passed the blocks at other auction houses either in the last 5-6 years. And being that my wife really likes the B5 cars and always points them out to me, I tend to remember them.

mauve66

Quote from: 69_500 on January 14, 2009, 10:19:23 PM
Ah I see. I was going to say I only know of a handful of 500's that passed the blocks there at BJ over the last 5-6 years, and honestly there hasn't even been that many that have passed the blocks at other auction houses either in the last 5-6 years. And being that my wife really likes the B5 cars and always points them out to me, I tend to remember them.

and you haven't gotten her one YET?????
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

69_500

Nope haven't picked her up a B5 500 yet, then again personally that would be a notch behind getting a Daytona first. After we have a Daytona in the garage we can start being picky on what color 500 we have next to it.

moparchris

Sounds like BS to me.  I 've lived in Scottsdale for 37 years and have been going to B-J since I was a kid in Jr. high.  I can't recall EVER seeing a B-5 Hemi C500 go across the block there.  I guess it's possible that I would have missed it, but I really think that's unlikely.  Anyways, I'm sorry to see the motor get separated from the car.