News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone know what parts these are...?

Started by Charger500, November 03, 2005, 12:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger500

Hello everyone,

When i purchased my Charger the guy gave me a lot of random parts that were just thrown in the trunck. I was wondering if any of you knew what these two parts are. Thanks!

P.S. I think one are front fneder moldings and the last picture the felt molding that goes between the glass and door...

Charger500

here is some more

Charger500

70charginglizard

Those things look like the molding that goes between the body and the front bumper of a 70 charger.

At least I think thats what those are.
70charginglizard

Shakey

Quote from: Charger500 on November 03, 2005, 12:07:56 AM
Hello everyone,

When i purchased my Charger the guy gave me a lot of random parts that were just thrown in the trunck. I was wondering if any of you knew what these two parts are. Thanks!

P.S. I think one are front fneder moldings and the last picture the felt molding that goes between the glass and door...

Did you buy that '74 that was on e-bay last week?

70charginglizard

So am I right?

Let me know.

I'm just curious to know how good my Charger parts identification skills are.   ;)
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 70charginglizard on November 03, 2005, 12:32:01 AM
Those things look like the molding that goes between the body and the front bumper of a 70 charger.

At least I think thats what those are.
:iagree:

What year of Charger are we talking about, that always helps identify things. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

I have bought project cars with spare parts that were not even Mopar and some parts lying around in cars that were not even for a auto.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Plumcrazy

Quote from: 70charginglizard on November 03, 2005, 11:06:15 AM
So am I right?

Let me know.

I'm just curious to know how good my Charger parts identification skills are.   ;)

I think you are right. :yesnod:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

2fast4u

I'm with lizard...thats what it looks like to me also!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Charger500

Yeah this is for my 70' charger and I think your right when you said it is the molding between the fender...thanks..and maybe i should give out prize next time. THANKS again!!!

BlK03Hemi/70RR

Im the guy that threw them in the trunk, theyre the front molding that go inbetween the bumper and front fenders.
1970 Roadrunner
-Matching #'s HP 383
-Auto, 727 Console
-Air Grabber
-EV2 Car; Black Interior

'03 Hemi Ram Single Cab Short Bed
-Stock Performance (For Now)