News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ron (firefighter3931),,,,YIKES,,,it's cold

Started by R2, January 12, 2009, 09:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R2

Dude,,,you gotta move to Kentucky...... :yesnod:......below is the weather in Ottawa..........  :faint:

Hi: -2°
Lo: -22°

:pullinghair:

firefighter3931

Quote from: R2 on January 12, 2009, 09:06:35 PM
Dude,,,you gotta move to Kentucky...... :yesnod:......below is the weather in Ottawa..........  :faint:

Hi: -2°
Lo: -22°

:pullinghair:

LOL...you still got that weather site bookmarked ?  :lol:

It's actually warmed up in the last few days....that's a heatwave you're looking at.  :P

Ron

Ps. Just got a phonecall from Fast Yeti.....sounds like he's doing great !  :2thumbs:

PS. Ya, Kentucky would be fantastic....maybe someday when i retire....or maybe a little further south !  ;)
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

mikesbbody

firefighter3931

Quote from: mikesbbody on January 12, 2009, 10:05:02 PM
How about Arizona Ron? too extreme?

I luv the Southwest....Arizona in the winter would be awesome !  :bow:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

skip68

Quote from: firefighter3931 on January 12, 2009, 10:09:26 PM
Quote from: mikesbbody on January 12, 2009, 10:05:02 PM
How about Arizona Ron? too extreme?

I luv the Southwest....Arizona in the winter would be awesome !  :bow:

Ron

Vegas would be better!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikesbbody

Not sure what the climate is like in vegas (im sure its very Hot) i went there once but that was back in 96.
Im sure Arizona in winter is ok but summer...I was there in 06 when it was summer and man, that was hot! (phoenix)
If I had to chose id take the heat over the cold  :yesnod:

Charger74

Heck I lived in AZ for twenty years, finally got tired of the garbage and the more importanly, the heat.   I lived down south near Tombstone in Sierra Vista and that wasn't to bad.  Winter time is alright in Phoenix but from June through October it can be brutal, especially since that is the rainy season.   And anyone that say's it a dry heat can smack yourself with a baseball bat.  Sorry but when you can fry an egg on the sidwalk before 10am, that is just to flipping hot.  Besides, talk to anyone that's lived there since the 70's and they will tell you the humidity in Phoenix is much higher due to all the pools, canals, and water fountains.

P.S.  Vegas can be just as bad as Phoenix in the summer.