News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I never thought a 69 charger conv would be a good looking car.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, February 27, 2008, 06:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

i thought that one of those converts was actually supposed to be a Official Dodge Protoype Convert. according to an e-bay ad i saw a few years back,.. I belive it was the yellow '68, that was later cobbled togeather,..
I concidered doing mine up as a b-5 blue white top convert. at first, i went as far as drawing pictures and getting an estimate which came out to $5Gs back in the mid '80s. but everntually passed on the idea.. the drawing i did looked exactly like the rear 3/4s picture of that blue '69 up there. I don't think it looks too bad, but stock head rests would spoil some of the effect..
Anyhow I like your photo shop's  of codys' photoshops done by DS440,..
Wasn't there someone working on doing a clone of the Supercharger?.. or was it just a model?..

Charger1973

The ass end of the chargers looks a little naked without the roofline and the way it kind of angles down..  it makes it looks like its missing something. They can look good though if its done right.  3rd gens are the same way.  I do like that Daytona convertible quite a bit.  It looks better because of the stance and the low nose and wing.