News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worcester MA

Started by Moparbob, January 09, 2009, 04:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparbob

Checked with the Post office again today with that number and its a no ship. The guy is a dead beat  :flame:
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

Moparbob

A follow up:

I called another company that is in the same building called Brooks Brothers Used Parts. The guy said he knew him and would speak to him. Well I called back today and he told me that the guy said he shipped the parts UPS but the numbers he gave Ric are USPS! What a line. Then he said the guy told him I didn't pay for the item till 3 days ago! Have a look at the listing and see when I bought and paid for it. What a looser. He should be glad I don't live up that way as he would be nailed.  :flame: :flame:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&item=220333431397&viewitem=
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

Moparbob

Last update:

Pay pal and ebay reviewed the case and biased on no contact from the seller in several weeks they ruled in my favor returning my money. They got $50 out of what was left in his account and the rest was Ebays buyers protection.

Just goes to show you a 100% rating is not always perfect.  BEWARE OF EBAYER gto1028!
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

jdiesel33

Good for you! I am glad you got your money back.  ;) Hopefully someone will put this dude out of business permanently!!!!!! :icon_smile_angry:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

Moparbob

Quote from: jdiesel33 on January 14, 2009, 02:19:50 PM
Good for you! I am glad you got your money back.  ;) Hopefully someone will put this dude out of business permanently!!!!!! :icon_smile_angry:

Good folks here helping each other out  :2thumbs:
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.