News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Frank SFRT!

Started by Brock Samson, January 07, 2009, 09:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

the bike with the tattooed babe looks like an Exile Cycles build.
Always Drive Responsibly

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SFRT

that bike has a looooong history. bought it as a pos elvis looking build from some dude about 12 years ago, tore it down and re-did it twice, got it perfect, then sold it to a rock star. my old lady was PISSED... He rode it maybe once then sold it to some dude up north, he trashed it and stuck it on ebay, may gal saw it and bought it back for me. Paid 11 grand less than what i sold it for. it was gone for about 2 years...of course the guy tore it up and so on so right now I have it apart and am rebuilding it and doing some more trick shit to it. It ought to be back together on maybe 2 months..its not fast or nimble, but its a pretty cool bike.

I put a lot of miles on that bike.

'ol faithful'....
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

i thought it might have been yours in an earlier incarnation,.. you look a bit leaner and greener in that link you shared...
You got any other cool toys?..  :icon_smile_wink: or "Models"?..  ;)

:popcrn:

SFRT

the hooker pic is from like 8 or 9 years ago...so yeah I had more hair and less gut.
Always Drive Responsibly

SFRT

toys yeah...but probably not too interesting as they are modern....the ducatis, the Z , the 4x4 . the enduro bike...

my 'model..really im just dancing to put myself thru school ' days are long over. been with sharon what like 6 years now....getting marrried in the spring etc.

I am marrying her because when I told her 'cars or kids?'...she picked cars.

oh yeah. keeper.
Always Drive Responsibly

PocketThunder

Quote from: SFRT on January 08, 2009, 12:37:31 AMI am marrying her because when I told her 'cars or kids?'...she picked cars.

oh yeah. keeper.

Careful, they will tell you what ever you want to hear before you get married...   :yesnod:   :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

Congratulations on the pending nuptials.

+1 on the exile build....I believe that bike in the first pic is the same one in this pic. 
Looks like the one he did for the build off a couple years back.
That chick on the bike could have me cheap.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?