News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, Who has the "BEST" user name ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Started by skip68, January 07, 2009, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Sure, Mr. Skip would look cute in a dress .......but I'd be happy to see Mrs. Skip in her wedding dress also :drool5:

love, TUFFY :icon_smile_wink:

PS.  Your username could be "The Skip's"  :scratchchin: ...or, could be the name of a reality show staring Mopar Swingers (not the A-body kind either!!!)  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

TUFCAT

Quote from: C_stripes on January 07, 2009, 09:55:06 PM

TUFCAT is cool.  I say its the best.

Thanks stripes.  I'll give you my user name after you sell me the Duster someday :D.  I'll even throw in a 1:18 scale '70 Super Bee  :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

I seen Mrs Skip 68's wedding dress when I was down there a couple weeks ago.  :D I don't think Chuck can fit in it though  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Beer

1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

WingCharger

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 08, 2009, 12:30:58 PM
Sure, Mr. Skip would look cute in a dress .......but I'd be happy to see Mrs. Skip in her wedding dress also :drool5:

love, TUFFY :icon_smile_wink:

PS.  Your username could be "The Skip's"  :scratchchin: ...or, could be the name of a reality show staring Mopar Swingers (not the A-body kind either!!!)  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You asked Mr. Tuffy, you get!!!! Now, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!!!!   :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :D :smilielol: :smilielol: :yesnod: :yesnod:  :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
P.S. Still looking for Chuck's pic.  :shruggy: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TUFCAT

Quote from: skip68 on January 08, 2009, 09:29:17 PM

You asked Mr. Tuffy, you get!!!! Now, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!!!!   :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :D :smilielol: :smilielol: :yesnod: :yesnod:  :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

MEOW!!!

TUFCAT

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

skip68

:shruggy:  I don't see what the big deal is.   :shruggy:   That's the picture that came with the frame from the store.   :smilielol:  I've never seen that woman in my life.  ;)     Chuck...............

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 08, 2009, 10:06:07 PM
Quote from: skip68 on January 08, 2009, 09:29:17 PM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

MEOW!!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: chuck your a lucky man you better straighten up   :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on January 08, 2009, 10:19:47 PM
:shruggy:  I don't see what the big deal is.   :shruggy:   That's the picture that came with the frame from the store.   :smilielol:  I've never seen that woman in my life.  ;)     Chuck...............

NOTE TO TROY: PLEASE SAVE THIS THREAD IN YOUR SYSTEM,............ WILL BE GOOD FOR THE DIVORCE HEARING!!!!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Tuffy & Pocket & Stuart : Thanks guys for the "Meow's".  :grouphug: (Although time has set in since then! 13 yrs. :brickwall:) But I'm still a "Petite" chick!!!!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread........... :yesnod:

Finn

Finn(forthewin). ohhhh yeahhhhh :icon_smile_cool:
jk jk ;D
I always thought Brock Samson was way ba since Im a fan of the show.

I like handles without a ton of chopping/letter use, makes them easier to remember.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

TheGhost

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 07, 2009, 02:24:23 PM
Quote from: Foreman72 on January 07, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
hey whats the story behind Ponch's

Funny...I don't even remember.  :smilielol:

Probably because you've changed more times than I have. :lol:

My username is the best, obviously.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Frednek

The name TUFCAT is good, but, together with the pic next to it, can't be beat! Makes me laugh every time!
     Rock on TUFCAT!
Oh no, it's gonna be a driver! ;)

TUFCAT

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed