News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nicholas Cage selling his Hemi 'Cuda

Started by TruckDriver, January 05, 2009, 11:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

It will be at the Russo and Steele's annual auction in Arizona later this month.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20090105/FREE/901059981
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Doright

Why would a guy like that sell a car like that it cant be for the money
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Ghoste

He buys and sells cars all the time, I don't think he's into the whole "keeper" thing.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Doright on January 06, 2009, 01:24:43 AM
Why would a guy like that sell a car like that it cant be for the money
" Nicholas Cage is offering his 1970 Plymouth Barracuda through legal means. "
That can't be good?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BB1

I'm sure he has never driven it. What he needs now is Bruce Willis's 69 Charger.  :coolgleamA:
Delete my profile

Mike DC

Ghoste

"Legal Means" could be as simple as you are contacting his representative to inquire about it so don't get the idea you'll be going around to his home, seeing him, talking to him on the phone, having lunch, getting an autographed pic, seeing the car in person prior to proving interest and ability to buy etc etc etc.

Andrew

Quote from: Ghoste on January 07, 2009, 05:05:27 AM
"Legal Means" could be as simple as you are contacting his representative to inquire about it so don't get the idea you'll be going around to his home, seeing him, talking to him on the phone, having lunch, getting an autographed pic, seeing the car in person prior to proving interest and ability to buy etc etc etc.

In the article, in the sentance before it says "legal means" it refers to his role as a car thief in the movie "gone in 60 seconds". The writer of the article was simply comparing the two. the actor Selling his car vs. the character Stealing cars to sell illegitimately.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Andrew on January 07, 2009, 05:13:29 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on January 07, 2009, 05:05:27 AM

In the article, in the sentance before it says "legal means" it refers to his role as a car thief in the movie "gone in 60 seconds". The writer of the article was simply comparing the two. the actor Selling his car vs. the character Stealing cars to sell illegitimately.
Wow, you're avatar is cool.  How'd you do that?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Andrew

Oh its because I dislocated my jaw a couple years ago playing rugby, Its a cool party trick eh? :nana: