News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm not a hater --but -- this kid is out of control!!!

Started by TUFCAT, January 06, 2009, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

At one time, I thought I was a post whore.  I have been here over a year and he (500HP) has been here less than a month and he already has a third of the amount of posts I have. Its a little ridicules. I have held my tongue and continue to try. But damn boy. I remember when we were all getting on Cody's case for being a post whore and he wasn't half as bad. I have got to admit that I think it is funny that the mods have let some of the bashing continue. Maybe that is because they agree? And the big thing. SPELLING. I mean come on. Sure, everyone messes up sometimes, but out of his 280+ posts. How many do you think have no spelling errors? I would say less than 30.  Don't know. But that is my guess. I have only made one post on the 5 word thread and there is a reason I made it. It is on page 99. I wouldn't complane if the posts were worth wile. But its like when Cody would just post a smiley face in a post. Worthless!   (Sorry for picking on you Cody)  I remember how much criticism we would all give him. In the history of this site that I have seen.  There has been NO one like 500hp. And thank God for that!

Rant out.   On my way to School.  Later,  Jeremy

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 13, 2009, 12:54:27 PM
Not trying to stir up anything but 500hp....every second post in the 5 word thread is yours. I'd settle down a bit. :Twocents:

And I got to admit. It is kind of hypocritical that you are the one to say this Cody.  :slap:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

The70RT

A lot of posts was him retaliating from what was said about him in the original 100 page thread. Another reason is people post a couple threads about him.  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

For the record, I did try to cool this thread down.  Many paid attention to it. Others did not.

I feel that a little ribbing doesn't hurt if it isn't hurtful. Some come on here and rarely post others post ALLLLLLLOT. Somewhere in the middle is comfortable, but certainly everyone gets tired of constant emails directing you to nasty crap or a pile of smileys.  I turned on my computer today to 37 emails. Most from here. Some were PM's. Right now I am having trouble with my NEW confuser not taking me directly to the last post. I have to scroll through and figure out what I last read. Do you have any idea how much of this  :brickwall: I am doing for things like this  :popcrn: or  :nana: or  :iagree: ??  I am doing this :pullinghair:

So, he has made his apologies. Had his ass hung out to dry. Now,,,,, CAN THE REST OF US MOVE ON??  :RantExplode:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

hemi-hampton

You could always lock this thread, that would put a end to it :pity:

defiance

Quote from: C_stripes on January 13, 2009, 07:17:49 PM
And the big thing. SPELLING.

..ridicules ... complane ...  worth wile.

As you said, everyone makes mistakes, but perhaps before ripping on another's spelling, one should ensure that *specific* post is not riddled with the errors being ridiculed.  Maybe.

SeattleCharger

I lighk this thred, whuts' thu beg problim    all I was saying is cody started out here as posting a lot and taking crap, then he seemd real popular all of a sudden, for some reason I have no idea,  :icon_smile_wink:  but anyways, so this new kid is at least sticking around and maybe growing up and spelling better with everyone's great advice and wisdom and mentoring they are wreaking down on him, 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

69bronzeT5

I'm popular because half of the signature pictures around here were done by me :icon_smile_wink: :D :nana:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 14, 2009, 12:15:11 AM
I lighk this thred, whuts' thu beg problim    all I was saying is cody started out here as posting a lot and taking crap, then he seemd real popular all of a sudden, for some reason I have no idea,  :icon_smile_wink:  but anyways, so this new kid is at least sticking around and maybe growing up and spelling better with everyone's great advice and wisdom and mentoring they are wreaking down on him, 
And we would rather keep him here and active with us v.s. turning him away.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

bull

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

skip68

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 14, 2009, 12:24:03 AM
I'm popular because half of the signature pictures around here were done by me :icon_smile_wink: :D :nana:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :2thumbs:   You the man Cody ! :2thumbs: ;)   Chuck............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic