News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm not a hater --but -- this kid is out of control!!!

Started by TUFCAT, January 06, 2009, 10:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I'll keep Troy around to manage the site and pass out T-shirts.   :smilielol:   :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2009, 04:01:37 PM
I'll keep Troy around to manage the site and pass out T-shirts.   :smilielol:   :nana:

:smilielol:  Holy s**t
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Moparz, you're in too.   :yesnod:  If you choose to except this mission you shall be in-charge of the entire Lighter side section.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

WingCharger

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2009, 02:29:13 PM
I think everyone should leave and find a new site.  :yesnod:  But me.  :icon_smile_big:  So go on and get out of here.  All of you.  This site is now mine and I'm kicking most of you out.   :yesnod:   I will be sending PM's to the select few that I'll keep with me.   ;)  SO, Bow down before me if you wish to stay and pledge your allegiance to the all mighty Skip68.   :notworthy:   OH, TUFCAT is my VP.   :icon_smile_big: :rofl: :nana:   Chuck..............
What do I get to do? :scratchchin:
Watch threads for people owning other people or themselves? :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

I think the point was well taken. Now it's time to let this thread slip away into the darkness.

One very simple thing that many have forgotten about is to let your friendly mod. know if someone is going over the fence. We can handle it and normally without it reaching to another web site.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

:cheers:   OK Steve.   :'(  Can I still keep TUFCAT as my VP ?     :icon_smile_big: :smilielol:   

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

hemi-hampton

moparstuart

NHCharger

Wow. I take a few weeks off from the site and all hell breaks loose.
Why do I always miss the good stuff :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

quote from :  NHCharger
Supreme Commander
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. I take a few weeks off from the site and all hell breaks loose.
Why do I always miss the good stuff   
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: C_stripes on January 07, 2009, 09:22:10 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 07, 2009, 09:15:00 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on January 07, 2009, 09:02:37 PM
I missed all this?   :shruggy:    :smilielol:
Trust me you didn't miss much.  Just a bunch of boys bored while the weather be cold.  :)

Thats true.

these 3 quotes above are from page four, so don't worry about it    :icon_smile_big:

69bronzeT5

Not trying to stir up anything but 500hp....every second post in the 5 word thread is yours. I'd settle down a bit. :Twocents:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 13, 2009, 12:54:27 PM
Not trying to stir up anything but 500hp....every second post in the 5 word thread is yours. I'd settle down a bit. :Twocents:

Here comes Ponch with the "getting clowned by Bronzy" response in 5..4...3...2...1...   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

You've got to be kidding me right? Are you worried that he's going to break your record for the fastest to 5,000 (useless) posts? ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on January 13, 2009, 02:45:00 PM
You've got to be kidding me right? Are you worried that he's going to break your record for the fastest to 5,000 (useless) posts? ;)

Troy

I think wing is already well on his way to doing that   :smilielol:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Troy on January 13, 2009, 02:45:00 PM
You've got to be kidding me right?

Troy

I'm not kidding....I remember I got picked on for that...every second post on some threads were mine and I got picked on. I'm just trying to help him out.  :yesnod:

PocketThunder

Technically speaking, isnt there only one post that would be the "second" post in the 5 word story thread?  Therefor you're saying he only posted once and he should settle down?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Foreman72

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 13, 2009, 03:32:25 PM

Technically speaking, isnt there only one post that would be the "second" post in the 5 word story thread?  Therefor you're saying he only posted once and he should settle down?  :shruggy:
haha...o man bronzy...here we go again huh  :lol:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69bronzeT5

Okay...not technically speaking. Somebody posts and then he posts and then somebody else posts and then he posts again and etc. :lol:

Troy

I think that was actually the right terminology. For example, "every fourth customer" means essentially the same as "one in four customers" or "one fourth of the customers". He'd have been clearer if he said "every other post" - but maybe someone would think that means every post but the first one. :shruggy:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SeattleCharger

as soon as 500 hp joined the five word thread, whatever page that was, after his first post on that thread, every other post was his,       

TUFCAT

For the record.....I made the first posting (page 1) of this thread.  :nana:

EDIT:  now I wish I didn't  ::)