News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cabin Fever whoz got it.

Started by BB1, January 06, 2009, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

For those of you that want spring to get here already, make some noise about how it sucks to stay inside all the dam time.

Ahhhhhh  :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: ::) :icon_bs: :faint: :iamwithstupid: :boogie:

Haaaa haaa hoooo hoooo this dam winter gotz to go.

I'm going to retire in Arizona period, end of story.
Delete my profile

Sublime/Sixpack

Snowy, windy, and cold here! Not much to do outside except shovel snow. I've spent more time on this computer the last couple of weeks than I have the last couple of years. 
Not quite ready for spring yet but a thaw would be nice.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

terrible one

Blahh no snow here, just 35* and rainy. Pretty shitty, really. I'm ITCHING to go work on the Charger but none of my parts are here yet!  :brickwall:

jb666

Oh, I've got it bad.. I can't even go down to the garage and play with my car  :flame:

Ponch ®

Say what you will about Mexifornia, Commiefornia, Land of Fruits and Nuts (and other tired ol' jokes), but I just went on a cruise w/ the LX car club last Friday and going to a meet n greet tonite.

You guys in the "Heartland" and the East don't have any cruises going on, do you?  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

say what you will but I like the season's
  I break the bank going to car events all summer , need the winter to stock the bank .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Silver R/T

back to work tomorrow for me so Ill try to enjoy my last day of "winter vacation".
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

skip68

Yup! I've got Cabin Fever!!! Just moved to a bigger house, and I'm sick of unpacking!!!! :eek2: "These people won't let me out!!!! Help!!!"  :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
And to top it off, I'm battling ANTS!!!!! I hate those little gang banging bugs!!!! :eek2: :flame:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: skip68 on January 06, 2009, 04:38:50 PM

And to top it off, I'm battling ANTS!!!!! I hate those little gang banging bugs!!!! :eek2: :flame:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I have an easy way of getting them to stop giving you trouble. Just kill one every day, and all the others will be busy attending the funerals.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chris G.

I like the winter break from it all. It kinda reminds you how fun it can be for a few months. I know if I lived in good weather year 'round, I would get bored pretty quick.

Once football ends for me I do get pretty impatient for warmer weather. However, hockey is back in the mix, so that should keep me busy until April.  ;)

Ponch- Our local LX group doesn't take much time off. They get stuff in all year.

Magnumcharger

I hate winter!!!
In three years (after I leave the Airforce), I'm hoping to spend at least PART of the year in Texas....or at the very least another warmer climate.
Maybe Dubai.
Wherever there is an oil company willing to pay me what I want.

The only consolation to this time of year is what Stuart says: saving up for the summer season.
And I've got to drive back out to Alberta in April to get my Charger out of a sea container!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

BB1

Well I'm going to make a visit to Mexifornia in March to visit my family. Winter will be over the day I step on the plane.  :icon_smile_big:
Delete my profile

vancamp

upper 30's and rain here sucks, plus being pretty much stopped on work doesnt help the boredom either :brickwall:

500hp_440

haha Florida is only hot, but year round salt  :flame:
but hey ac in the garage  :nana:
workable year round, even durring hurricanes but thats when i sleep
Let it alone^.

RECHRGD

Can you believe we moved here from Hawaii 18 years ago??  Yea I've got the fever!!  I still like four seasons, but two winters in a row like this just may make a snowbird out of me.    Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Silver R/T

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 06, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Say what you will about Mexifornia, Commiefornia, Land of Fruits and Nuts (and other tired ol' jokes), but I just went on a cruise w/ the LX car club last Friday and going to a meet n greet tonite.

You guys in the "Heartland" and the East don't have any cruises going on, do you?  :icon_smile_big:

did I mention you've got dirtiest avatar lol

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Silver R/T

Quote from: RECHRGD on January 06, 2009, 07:21:22 PM
Can you believe we moved here from Hawaii 18 years ago??  Yea I've got the fever!!  I still like four seasons, but two winters in a row like this just may make a snowbird out of me.    Bob

I kept busy showeling snow off of our roof, how about you? Is there much snow on your roof? Its pretty heavy and rain soaked, I didn't want to take any chances.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Manfred318

Not so much here, but its getting worse. We dont have snow to contend with, but it seems to rain every other day. I cant get out and do any thing in the yard cause it is a big muddy mess, I cant get any thing started on the Charger just as soon as I do it starts raining again. Yea its starting to suck here. I'll be glad when spring gets here and things finally start to dry up abit.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: moparstuart on January 06, 2009, 01:14:01 PM
say what you will but I like the season's
  I break the bank going to car events all summer , need the winter to stock the bank .

Not a winter lover by any means but it is the time of year the car gets parked and re restored.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RECHRGD

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 06, 2009, 10:10:34 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on January 06, 2009, 07:21:22 PM

I kept busy showeling snow off of our roof, how about you? Is there much snow on your roof? Its pretty heavy and rain soaked, I didn't want to take any chances.

Silver----Yea, we had plenty on the roof, but it's melting off so fast that the gutter downspouts sound like a hose.  Any more snow and I would have been shoveling.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

The70RT

I don't like the cold but it doesn't slow me down since the garage is heated. It seems less gets done in the summer since there is yardwork and other summer activities, plus it gets 100 in the garage then. It is easier to throw another log on the fire that pay a big AC bill.  :Twocents: And BB1 if you go to AZ go way down south. I went through flagstaff  and they had 3ft. of snow right before christmas and it was ZERO! Check out the pic.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ponch ®

Looks like I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Mid 70's-low 80's this weekend.  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 09, 2009, 01:05:04 PM
Looks like I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Mid 70's-low 80's this weekend.  :2thumbs:

Taking the '73?   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 09, 2009, 01:18:22 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 09, 2009, 01:05:04 PM

Taking the '73?   :smilielol:

that's low man. why u always gotta bring a brotha down? :rotz:

and its a seven fo'.