News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cabin Fever whoz got it.

Started by BB1, January 06, 2009, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Laa laaa LAaa I can't hear you Ponch.  :no:
Delete my profile

1969chargerrtse

Oh my God I just saw the weather for Ct this week.  -5 on Thurs eve then warming up to 0 on Fri eve.  You gotta be kidding me?  Can't remember ever seeing that.  And who's on elevator call Fri eve?  :eek2:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Steve P.

I wear shorts year round. In and out of the cabin.....   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Quote from: Steve P. on January 12, 2009, 02:48:41 AM

So does Chuck! (And our son too!)  :rotz: You guys are weird!!!!  :silly:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Quote from: skip68 on January 12, 2009, 02:51:09 AM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

No, Just comfortable here in the warm Tampa Bay area...    :icon_smile_big:   Didn't I hear something about you guys having SNOW on the ground in VEGAS??  Hahaha....  Vegas called me that afternoon and told me there was many inches of snow on the ground and more still coming down. I happened to be on the phone in my back yard and very near my thermometer. I believe it was 81* here that day and 74* when he called....   :nana:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Steve P. on January 12, 2009, 03:11:30 AM
Quote from: skip68 on January 12, 2009, 02:51:09 AM

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

No, Just comfortable here in the warm Tampa Bay area...    :icon_smile_big:   Didn't I hear something about you guys having SNOW on the ground in VEGAS??  Hahaha....  Vegas called me that afternoon and told me there was many inches of snow on the ground and more still coming down. I happened to be on the phone in my back yard and very near my thermometer. I believe it was 81* here that day and 74* when he called....   :nana:
Yeah yeah yeah.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 12, 2009, 02:02:50 PM
It's 11 AM and already 78F  :2thumbs:

How was the beach in your Charger?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

72SE

[/quote]

But Steve, we do have a cold front moving in! I think it's supposed to get into the 60's here in Daytona :lol:

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 12, 2009, 02:23:31 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 12, 2009, 02:02:50 PM
It's 11 AM and already 78F  :2thumbs:

How was the beach in your Charger?   :scratchchin:

It was actually very nice. Went for a drive Saturday morning...took the canyons through Malibu, then cruised down PCH and took another canyon back to "the Valley". If I wasnt stuck at work today...
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

quapman

I thought I'd have more "work on the cars" time once I moved down here to NC from NY. Problem is all this rain. The "nice" cars are in the garage, but no electicity out there (yet). I need to sell one to move the next project in. Oh hell, I need to sell a LOT of stuff!  :eek2:

...then when it's 95 in the Summer, we say "I'll wait until winter when it's not so damn hot".

Seems Spring and Fall keep getting shorter and shorter and.........

Steve

Steve P.

Quote from: 72SE on January 12, 2009, 02:50:39 PM

But Steve, we do have a cold front moving in! I think it's supposed to get into the 60's here in Daytona :lol:
[/quote]

Oh no!!!!  I better dig out my parka and mountain boots...  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Yeah but most of you can't work on your car in the summer because it is too hot  :nana: It just dropped 30 degrees from the high of almost 50 today. I guess I will just throw another log on the fire  :D
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Steve P.

Quote from: The70RT on January 12, 2009, 07:54:04 PM
Yeah but most of you can't work on your car in the summer because it is too hot  :nana: It just dropped 30 degrees from the high of almost 50 today. I guess I will just throw another log on the fire  :D

Come on now. I have a 12,000 BTU A/C system in my shop. Along with FIOS for the TV and PHONE and the COMPUTER.

The only thing I ever need a shovel for is cleaning up behind 3 dogs... Hell, even the dogs have air conditioning!!!!    :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

The70RT

Quote from: Steve P. on January 12, 2009, 08:03:48 PM

Come on now. I have a 12,000 BTU A/C system in my shop. Along with FIOS for the TV and PHONE and the COMPUTER.

The only thing I ever need a shovel for is cleaning up behind 3 dogs... Hell, even the dogs have air conditioning!!!!    :yesnod:

Damnit Steve you got air  :brickwall: I haven't installed any yet. Every July and August It gets to 100 easily in the garage. I need to put a unit in but I am a poor guy. My PC, TV and fridge contribute to the heat too......and all you have to do is turn a knob  :rotz:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

72SE

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:    A/C in mine too.  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Quote from: The70RT on January 12, 2009, 08:18:16 PM

Damnit Steve you got air  :brickwall: I haven't installed any yet. Every July and August It gets to 100 easily in the garage. I need to put a unit in but I am a poor guy. My PC, TV and fridge contribute to the heat too......and all you have to do is turn a knob  :rotz:

Actually I just push a button on the remote.....  ;)    It also can be run as just a de-humidifier... That's a great option for a stored car... Or doing woodworking...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida