News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Bullitt Charger revisited

Started by Ghoste, December 15, 2008, 05:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I know this was a recent discussion but it seems the story of this car has reached my favorite purveyor of Mopar scandal.  It's in the latest issue of Mopar Collectors Guide.  I haven't read the story yet but I doubt there is any more evidence since we last discussed the car here.

bzabodyn

After mulling through that website - the guy *might* have a legit claim, but there's not nearly enough evidence for it to be print worthy.... exactly why I let my subscription to MCG lapse a couple of months ago...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

BB1

Come on guys, it is the car lets not get all weird about it.
:yesnod:
Delete my profile

Mike DC

Big deal.  We don't know with available evidence but it's probably the car. 

I'm not gonna start mistrusting owners and calling magazine writers dupes until there are big chunks of money in play over it.  For now, It's an amusing oddity that I'd like to see if it was at a show I attend. 

Either way I hope they put it back in triple-black in "Bullitt" configuration.  (Including an original-color layer of paint underneath and showing in the inconspicuous places, like with the Lee#1 replica/resto.)

TUFCAT

Quote from: bzabodyn on December 15, 2008, 11:15:38 PM
After mulling through that website - the guy *might* have a legit claim, but there's not nearly enough evidence for it to be print worthy.... exactly why I let my subscription to MCG lapse a couple of months ago...

BZ

I think I'm also finally done with MCG (after 16 years)....once it expires.