News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for a home or land rant.

Started by BB1, January 05, 2009, 12:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

Quote from: BB1 on January 05, 2009, 12:33:10 PM
I want to build a 2 feet thick walled garage that can hold 20 cars with room to spare. I will build a little apartment in one corner with one bed room, kitchen, office, bathroom.
That is heaven, I will call it "Mafia central" the ultimate MoPar Garage in the Midwest.
Now that would be cool! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

Hey now, be careful what you say about the east... :2guns:

BB1

Man that's tragic  :rotz:

Maybe somebody could invent an Co2 detector, wired up to a exhaust fan or something like that.
Along with an alarm.
Delete my profile

500hp_440

Quote from: BB1 on January 06, 2009, 06:22:27 PM
Man that's tragic  :rotz:

Maybe somebody could invent an Co2 detector, wired up to a exhaust fan or something like that.
Along with an alarm.
your jokeing right, they have those in security alarms nowdays
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on January 06, 2009, 01:05:30 PM

Just watch out for CO2 poisoning if you're gonna have anything above any area with cars or motors.  

About 8 or 10 years ago, a family that lived on the same subdivision block with my parents literally all died because of it.  It was the middle of winter, and the mom & kids started unloading the minivan while the big garage door was still open & the motor running.  Somebody doesn't realize they're the last one at the van, sombody else remote-shuts the big garage door from the kitchen doorframe . . . . you can guess the rest.  The next day all five of them were found dead.  

one of my teachers had that happen when she was a little girl they left there car idling in the garage all night and when she went to take the car out in the morning the garage was full of exhaust (surprises me it didn't cut out) but she went to open the door to shut it off and burnt herself on the handle (radiant heat i guess) but they were lucky nothing bad happend at all
Let it alone^.