News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats the worst thing Your Kids ever did

Started by 400/6/PAC, January 02, 2009, 08:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

ITSA426

When my son became a teenager I told him it was OK to have some secrets from me, as long as he could stand the consequences, so I have no idea - and I'm ever so happy in my ignorance.

The70RT

It's nothing like it use to be. I remember in this one grade school I went to, the principle was an mean old lady with a last name as Zane. The old bitch had like 5 different belts in her closet. Me and my nephew (yeah same age) got in trouble a few times and worked our way up to like belt 2 or 3. They were numbered 1-5 and got bigger each number. The first time you got it with ping pong paddle. She gave swats if you were running and kicked gravel on the side walk and being tardy from recess. I think she just liked beating kids. In Jr. High if you got in big enough trouble you went to the wood shop, you had an hour to make a paddle with holes drilled in it. The wood shop teacher would give you the dimensions.....NO $HIT. Now days the kids enrolled in wood shop watch video's and take tests till they pass to do anything. All that's gone now so all they get is suspension or detention.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b5blue

I finally find out where my high school coach got that big damn paddle! You guys were making them and they were shipping them to Florida!