News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who here doesn't like Chuck Norris?

Started by jb666, January 04, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

This thread makes me literally laugh out loud   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

nh_mopar_fan

I dunno.

Chuck vs Jack Bauer would be too close to call.

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Blasphemy! :RantExplode:  Not even in the same league.  Matter of fact I'm sure Carlos Ray Norris is listed in the credits of 24 as the main filming advisor and I'm pretty sure the "Film Advisory Board" works for Him. 

All round house kicks to the face will be cleared and judged solely by Chuck Himself, and when they are incorrect, Chuck will react harshly and demonstrate by, yup, round house kicking the actor in the face.

I'm a huge Kiefer and Donald Sutherland fan by the way.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

Quote from: jb666 on January 04, 2009, 08:08:40 PM
Quote from: vancamp on January 04, 2009, 07:54:01 PM
whats the hubbub about chuck norris,did I missed something along the way, I see these threads on almost every site.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  I can re-read everyone of these over the years and they are still just as funny as the first time.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mikepmcs

I know, I was laughing so hard last night, I was crying. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Back N Black

I would like to see Chuck Norris kick Bo Dukes A$$.  :D

Foreman72

chuck norris killed 2 stones with one bird...thats my favorite
chuck norris is the reason Waldo is hiding...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Old Moparz

I have no fear that Chuck will ever bother me, I used to hear from a lot of people that I looked liked him. Even had one drunk guy on the subway in NYC keep asking me to karate chop something.   :smilielol:

But that was long before I went gray.   :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Back N Black

Quote from: Old Moparz on January 07, 2009, 01:50:14 PM
I have no fear that Chuck will ever bother me, I used to hear from a lot of people that I looked liked him. Even had one drunk guy on the subway in NYC keep asking me to karate chop something.   :smilielol:

So, which one is Chuck? the one on the left or right?

PocketThunder

Quote from: Back N Black on January 07, 2009, 02:26:44 PM

I cant tell?   :shruggy:  Are you guys the same age?  Maybe you were separated at birth?

Carlos Ray Norris
Born March 10, 1940 (age 68)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

my73charger

Mopar2Ya

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
   Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
   Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
   They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
   A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Foreman72

chuck norris counted to infinity...twice
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikepmcs

couple screen grabs from my tape.  The gentleman in Khaki in the one picture was my Skipper at the time, Mike"Wizard" McCabe, who is pretty famous in his own right.
He went on to make Admiral and was in the documentary.... Danger Zone: The Making of 'Top Gun'
He's not famous for just that though.

My buddy(Scott Neice ) that was up on the wing with me, went down and talked to Chuck and that's why he was waving to me.  Pretty cool stuff.

Wow, I just pulled up some history on ADM McCabe.  He did some really neat stuff further on in his career.

Here's a little snippet from an article.....(the first reason he's well known in the Navy Fighter Community) :coolgleamA:

The first Tomcat deployment was to Southeast Asia in Enterprise to cover the U.S. withdrawal from South Vietnam. The first two operational Tomcat squadrons were a veritable who's who of future Naval Aviation leaders. Future Flag Officers Jack Dantone and Marty "Streak" Chanik were in VF-1, and next door in VF-2 were Mike "Wizard" McCabe and Lyle "Ho Chi" Bien. The North Vietnamese MiGs chose not to tangle with the new F-14s and except for one bird hit by 37mm AA, the evacuation air cover was unmolested.

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on January 05, 2009, 03:00:54 PM
I would like to see Chuck Norris kick Bo Dukes A$$.  :D

:slap: Chuck could round-house Bo back to 1978.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: CB on January 04, 2009, 06:12:45 PM
I like Chuck from Vegas but I doubt it he would kick my @ss... or would he :scratchchin:
CB

Hey CB, I love the picture of your 69 383 car.  I love the white stripe and poverty caps.  Any chance you can post a picture or 2?  Also a interior shot of the 4 spd.  It just stands out different than most. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jb666

mikepmcs

Chuck Norris once lined up in the shotgun-formation, only to be narrowly sacked by the opposing defensive end, Chuck Norris. Never the less, after throwing the Hail-Chuck Norris to All-Pro Wideout, Chuck Norris, notorious Cornerback, Chuck Norris, out of the University of Chuck Norris located in Walker, Texas, intercepted the football. John Madden was so confused, he ate Al Michaels.

TheGhost

Quote from: Back N Black on January 07, 2009, 02:26:44 PM

Check the beards.  The real Chuck Norris has a fist behind his beard.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

rav440

Quote from: WingCharger on January 04, 2009, 08:21:13 PM
Quote from: jb666 on January 04, 2009, 08:08:40 PM

Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the heck down.

:smilielol: :smilielol:

:2thumbs:  :smilielol: ;D :icon_smile_big: :smilielol: ;D :icon_smile_big: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX