News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My new toy

Started by warriorbass05, December 27, 2008, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 28, 2008, 07:57:21 AM
Once again confirming what I always say.  Which is,  a 69 charger even rotting away with a (big) tree growing through it, is one nice looking car no matter what shape it is in.   Good Luck with it. Take lots of pictures.

I have to agree still quite a handsome car... i'd rather have that and bring her back then any number of newer vehicles...
She's a perfect Poster Child for our hobby.

Tilar

Quote from: warriorbass05 on December 28, 2008, 09:01:45 AM
Once again confirming what I always say.  Which is,  a 69 charger even rotting away with a (big) tree growing through it, is one nice looking car no matter what shape it is in.   Good Luck with it. Take lots of pictures.

I am going to do some great impressions with a chain saw to get the car out....It is pretty complete...I have plans for it!! :icon_smile_big:

That tree shouldn't be too bad to get down without hurting the car anymore than it is now.  Is that a vinyl top on there or do I need some new cheaters?  :scope:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

SFRT

looks like a re-body to me. 69's came with Larch not Maple. :Twocents:
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b5blue

I think that I will never see a poem as pretty as a tree........growing inside a 69 Charger!!!!!!!SAVE THAT OLD GUY!!!!!(I'll plant a tree in its honor)

Back N Black

If you want to sell her, I'm sure BK will give you at least $5,000 for it. :D

dookie01

Ya know I think that it is a awesome thing when someone goes out and finds these old Chargers and rescues them from the crusher or letting them rust away...thats awesomes good luck with the car  :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

warriorbass05

Quote from: Tilar on December 28, 2008, 03:31:39 PM
Quote from: warriorbass05 on December 28, 2008, 09:01:45 AM

I am going to do some great impressions with a chain saw to get the car out....It is pretty complete...I have plans for it!! :icon_smile_big:

That tree shouldn't be too bad to get down without hurting the car anymore than it is now.  Is that a vinyl top on there or do I need some new cheaters?  :scope:

That is actually the vinyl top...

NorwayCharger

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

WingCharger

b5blue

Yes but with a power PLANT of that size you need R/Tree suspension!

Nacho-RT74

thats what we could say Greenpeace will be agree ? or maybe not ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

b5blue

A car that has lasted 40 years must be better for the planet than making a new one!

BB1

Sell the wood and buy an engine.  :smilielol:
Delete my profile

teamroth

Or a three on the tree...
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

warriorbass05

Quote from: BB1 on January 01, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
Sell the wood and buy an engine.  :smilielol:

It is funny about the tree....I probably will make a nice guitar neck out of the tree...Hopefully some pics will be forthcoming as the tree is removed and the car is pulled out....(oh yeah, I forgot o mention, the car comes with TONS o'parts....like a barn full) i am going to be busy sorting as I go...

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on December 28, 2008, 06:47:49 PM
If you want to sell her, I'm sure BK will give you at least $5,000 for it. :D
:yesnod: :rofl: :rofl: