News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Quote from: C_stripes on January 04, 2009, 01:14:56 PM
lol. he just showed how much he knows. does it start with XP or XS or WTF?  Its that easy.

Maybe it starts with HM (for hemi) ????? :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

skip68

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   Holy hell.   :o   That's frickin funny as hell.  That was exactly what I was thinking.  10 beers for Brock.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:    :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

defiance

Guess I was wrong.  Keep at it, guys, if he's legit, you're driving away a new member.  Good job.  Sure, much of the content he's posted have been trash, but we've seen several examples of people who started that way.  Is it really that hard to show some of the maturity and restraint you're ripping on him for lacking?  What he needs here are positive examples.

C_stripes

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 04, 2009, 02:09:09 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on January 04, 2009, 01:14:56 PM
lol. he just showed how much he knows. does it start with XP or XS or WTF?  Its that easy.

Maybe it starts with HM (for hemi) ????? :)

lets see,  its a R/T SE so it probably starts with RTSE.

I bet I know the first part of the vin.   RTSE440500HPPOSI ??  Sounds about right.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

General_01

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

You are hilarious 500. Here are some hints.

-Guys want to see the VIN number and fender tag so they can tell you what originally came on the car.(As in help you out)

-Guys want to know what size cam, cylinder bore, size of the valves in the heads, part number of the heads, etc., etc., so they can give you a rough estimate of the real horsepower in your motor. We actually have members here who build motors and dyno them for a living. (To help you out)

-Guys want to know your plans for the car. When someone asks what drivetrain, they are asking if you are going 4-speed, automatic, 5-speed Keisler, and what size gear is in the rear end(3.23,3.54,3.55,3.91, etc.) Many guys here have tried different setups and could give you there advice on which way to go. (To help you out)

All these questions have been asked and you just keep replying with "f%$# you" and "douche" or ignore the question totally. If you don't know, say so. Guys might actually tell you how you could find out.

By the way, you would have already been banned from Moparts with your language and attitude. Keep it up and it probably won't be long before your banned from here either.

Personally, I think you are full of crap. You don't answer questions because you don't have a car. I find it funny that you can post pics to MySpace, but can't figure out how to post pics here. :shruggy: Prove me wrong if you can. Give these guys the info and let them help you. :Twocents:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

General_01

Quote from: defiance on January 04, 2009, 02:12:35 PM
Guess I was wrong.  Keep at it, guys, if he's legit, you're driving away a new member.  Good job.  Sure, much of the content he's posted have been trash, but we've seen several examples of people who started that way.  Is it really that hard to show some of the maturity and restraint you're ripping on him for lacking?  What he needs here are positive examples.

Even you are questioning his legitimacy, so don't be all high and mighty defiance.
496 stroker
4-speed

C_stripes

Guess I was wrong.  Keep at it, guys, if he's legit, you're driving away a new member.  Good job.  Sure, much of the content he's posted have been trash, but we've seen several examples of people who started that way.  Is it really that hard to show some of the maturity and restraint you're ripping on him for lacking?  What he needs here are positive examples.
I believe I tried. And he wouldn't take it. He sent me a PM telling me to F-off and calling me a fag and I tried to send him an apology with some advice and he blocked me. Not the other way around. So I post it here and he tells me off. I admit I was a little out of line last night. It had been a very long day. I drove over 700 miles and was tired. But I don't think its fair for him to sit here and tell everyone off even when they try. Look at some of the posts that did just ask him simple questions and he was being a dick about the answers saying that he isn't going to go over it again. I believe that he is getting what he has asked four. It's unfortunate, because he does have a cool car. if he only had the cool attitude to go with it.  Look at some of the other young guns and how cool they are. They come on here to gain info and don't cause any problems. Look at wing and viper.  Good kids.  Cody, sure. everyone has been a bit annoyed with him from time to time. But he's a great kid. He does help this site and I believe that everyone here kind of thinks of him as their cyber son or brother. But this kid is totally different. He wants to fight. So lets give it to him. He says he knows so much. But the vin thing is easy to figure out.  Who can tell me just off of memory what these vins would be?
XS29R0G
RM23V0G
MW21M9B
Vins are easy to read and half the people here are smart enough to probably know every code on the fender tag. 

Later,  Jeremy

Silver R/T

I think he's still in bed or his mom restricted his online access to prevent you all "bullies" from dissing on their precious child.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bordin34

Quote from: C_stripes on January 04, 2009, 02:23:33 PM
Who can tell me just off of memory what these vins would be?
XS29R0G
RM23V0G
MW21M9B
Vins are easy to read and half the people here are smart enough to probably know every code on the fender tag. 

Later,  Jeremy

I'm 16 and got my first Charger at 14 throughout the years, this site has been an invaluable resource for me whenever I had a question. IF it weren't for this site, my car would still be backfiring and had no brakes.
1970 Charger R/T
1970 Roadrunner
1979 or 1969 Something

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

BB1

Delete my profile

C_stripes

My bad.  I meant WM21M9
Which is a 69 1/2 super bee 440+6

Silver R/T

That's what happens when punks get their parents to buy them a car. They get disrespectful, whiny little pussies. Kid should've worked for car and then he'd appreciate what he has and people around him who help him.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: General_01 on January 04, 2009, 02:16:44 PM
By the way, you would have already been banned from Moparts with your language and attitude. Keep it up and it probably won't be long before your banned from here either.
Good point. And that's something that could be figured out without someone having to tell him.

But just in case... watch the language please.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Tilar

What he needs here are positive examples.

From my perspective he needs taken out back of the woodshed for about 5 minutes of attitude adjustment.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

500hp_440

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 04, 2009, 02:45:07 PM
That's what happens when punks get their parents to buy them a car. They get disrespectful, whiny little pussies. Kid should've worked for car and then he'd appreciate what he has and people around him who help him.
i paid for it myself bud
$9,700 i got a deal with my dad hed match me dollar for dollar and well i had about 7500 and he doubled it so i got a lawnmower and a car
but its paid for with my money, and a deal but if dads dont make deals for kids to get cars then why would they want to work for a car?
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

Ok, yall want VIN and fender tag give me about 5 mins and I'll have it in the first post at the start of this thread.
Let it alone^.

Silver R/T

You're going to need much more money to put it back on the road, parts are very expensive. So why don't you post a picture of your VIN tag. I'd like to see it and some other members want to see it also to see what kind of build it was.

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

500hp_440

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 04, 2009, 03:59:04 PM
You're going to need much more money to put it back on the road, parts are very expensive. So why don't you post a picture of your VIN tag. I'd like to see it and some other members want to see it also to see what kind of build it was.
I am, give me a few minutes the picture will be on www.myspace.com/rip_mpm
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

VIN XS29L9B110393

Fender Tag
M21 M31 R11 V1F V88 26
A01 A36 A47 C16 C55 L31
     Y2 CRG F8 822 059066
E86 D32 XS29 L9B 110393
Let it alone^.

Harlow

From what you listed I think you've got a real RT/SE there. I got my first Mopar project when I was 16 as well (I'm 18 now). What you considered "shit talking" in the beginning of this thread was just normal, harmless joking, the kind of thing most (normal) guys do. Your going to have to learn how to take that, and give it back without getting heated, man. They were just busting your balls a little and you completely lost it. If that is really your car, that is pretty cool man. Enjoy it. That being said, you dug yourself a pretty deep hole in the past 24 hrs. Its going to be tough to earn back any respect. There is TONS info to be learned here. Just calm down, keep your head down, keep the posts legit, and be respectful. Its not too hard to get along with people. It might just be a good life lesson as well.

500hp_440

Quote from: rav440 on January 04, 2009, 10:38:33 AM
that CHARGER looks like a nice project , do you know if its all #s matching ? do you have the fender tag and vin# for it ? how about some info on the 440 ? what heads ? stock or oversized pistons ?

looks like a holley vac 2nd 750 :shruggy: edelbrock CH4B & a mallory unilite distributor and accel wires . if my math is right and from what i have learns on these MOPAR web boards from the guys who know thier stuff , id have to say thats far from a 500 horse power motor .
even with the combo i was going to go with with my 440 , ported/polished  516s 2:14 1:88 , ported /polished holley street dominator , 850 cfm carb custom grind cam 250@50 MSD ignition 8546 distributor and a 7AL2 box with 8.5mm wires my net HP was 550 . and with my new downgraded combo 750 proform carb , voodoo cam , 346 heads 2:14 / 1:81 edelbrock CH4B MSD 8546 distributor and a 6AL box and 8.5mm wires wich is more than what i see here is only going to net me around 425 HP

VIN XS29L9B110393

Fender Tag
M21 M31 R11 V1F V88 26
A01 A36 A47 C16 C55 L31
    Y2 CRG F8 822 059066
E86 D32 XS29 L9B 110393
not matching its is a real rt se 440 727 yellow with green top and interior car
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

Quote from: Harlow on January 04, 2009, 04:19:17 PM
From what you listed I think you've got a real RT/SE there. I got my first Mopar project when I was 16 as well (I'm 18 now). What you considered "shit talking" in the beginning of this thread was just normal, harmless joking, the kind of thing most (normal) guys do. Your going to have to learn how to take that, and give it back without getting heated, man. They were just busting your balls a little you completely lost it. If that is really your car, that is pretty cool man. Enjoy it. There is TONS be learned here. Just calm down, keep your head down, keep the posts legit, and be respectful. Its not too hard to get along with people. It might just be a good life lesson as well.
thanks
Let it alone^.

tan top

Quote from: 500hp_440 on January 04, 2009, 04:07:35 PM
VIN XS29L9B110393

Fender Tag
M21 M31 R11 V1F V88 26
A01 A36 A47 C16 C55 L31
     Y2 CRG F8 822 059066
E86 D32 XS29 L9B 110393

yours has a V88 also ..means delete stripe , yours would of had  R/T name plates  , on the rear quarters .
A36 preformance axle package
A47 special edition
XS29 = charger R/T

Y2 & green . will look awesome when done , if you decide to go that route , saw a R/T in that color combo ....  back in 88  :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

500hp_440

Quote from: tan top on January 04, 2009, 04:22:42 PM
Quote from: 500hp_440 on January 04, 2009, 04:07:35 PM
VIN XS29L9B110393

Fender Tag
M21 M31 R11 V1F V88 26
A01 A36 A47 C16 C55 L31
     Y2 CRG F8 822 059066
E86 D32 XS29 L9B 110393

yours has a V88 also ..means delete stripe , yours would of had  R/T name plates  , on the rear quarters .
A36 preformance axle package
A47 special edition
XS29 = charger R/T

Y2 & green . will look awesome when done , if you decide to go that route , saw a R/T in that color combo ....  back in 88  :drool5:
Im not sure about the top I figure Ill get her all painted up yellow (bottom came rust free and decently painted yellow :2thumbs: but Im not sure about the top still 50/50 on it but i have a print out of what it all means
leather bucket seats, consul, shifter on the consul, built in 68
Let it alone^.

General_01

A36-Performance Axle Package (3.55 rear gears)
E86-440
D32-727 transmission
Y2-Yellow
CRG-Charger,Bucket seats,Green interior
F8-Dark Green
822-Built August 22nd, 1968

So far that is what I have.
496 stroker
4-speed