News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

**Laughing with the skips**  dat der is sum funy shiet!!

Brock,   you rock.  you know we all care for you, cept this 500hp guy. Hes a whack job.

manfried318.  He said that to me too.  And he called someone els a douche. I think hes running out of material.

:nana:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

SFRT

its all being done right if it doesnt work then ill scrap the idea ruin the car and make it a drag car like i was gonna do originally

what is your build plan?
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

500hp_440

Quote from: tan top on January 04, 2009, 01:17:27 PM
Quote from: rav440 on January 04, 2009, 01:05:32 PM
Quote from: rav440 on January 04, 2009, 12:24:37 PM
Quote from: rav440 on January 04, 2009, 10:38:33 AM
that CHARGER looks like a nice project , do you know if its all #s matching ? do you have the fender tag and vin# for it ? how about some info on the 440 ? what heads ? stock or oversized pistons ?

looks like a holley vac 2nd 750 :shruggy: edelbrock CH4B & a mallory unilite distributor and accel wires . if my math is right and from what i have learns on these MOPAR web boards from the guys who know thier stuff , id have to say thats far from a 500 horse power motor .
even with the combo i was going to go with with my 440 , ported/polished  516s 2:14 1:88 , ported /polished holley street dominator , 850 cfm carb custom grind cam 250@50 MSD ignition 8546 distributor and a 7AL2 box with 8.5mm wires my net HP was 550 . and with my new downgraded combo 750 proform carb , voodoo cam , 346 heads 2:14 / 1:81 edelbrock CH4B MSD 8546 distributor and a 6AL box and 8.5mm wires wich is more than what i see here is only going to net me around 425 HP

what are the specs on the 440 ? and what is the VIN # and FENDER TAG # ?  :2thumbs:

:popcrn:

once again i quote myself

what are the specs on the 440 ? and what is the VIN # and FENDER TAG # ?

:popcrn:
:wave: hello (500hp _440)  awesome charger project  :coolgleamA:
looks like your 69 R/T SE   is the same color as mine  ..... i got mine when i was 17  .....   is it the original color , did it have a vinyl top , interior color ???  would like to see a picture of the fender tag , to see what color combo it is  :popcrn:
have you registered the car with Chris at the 69 registey

yellow car, green top, green interior, yes its registerd message me for the picture ill take one later
thanks for a decent post
Let it alone^.

500hp_440

Quote from: SFRT on January 04, 2009, 01:22:13 PM

its all being done right if it doesnt work then ill scrap the idea ruin the car and make it a drag car like i was gonna do originally
[/quote]

what is your build plan?
[/quote]
drive train, fuel and brakes, interior, test drive, tear it down a bit, then paint and then daytona and a forsale sign priced $1mil (noone will go for it but this way noone will ask)
Let it alone^.

Sublime/Sixpack

Ryan, you started this thread with a question about your parents; now I ask you what would they think if they read this complete thread?

In fact, I wish you would ask them to read it and give you their input on what has been said.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

SFRT

ok..so drivetrain..specifically....what is your plan for the drivetrain?
Always Drive Responsibly

500hp_440

Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on January 04, 2009, 01:25:21 PM
Ryan, you started this thread with a question about your parents; now I ask you what would they think if they read this complete thread?

In fact, I wish you would ask them to read it and give you their input on what has been said.
no you dont wish that, at all
Let it alone^.

skip68

:scratchchin: Hey Ryan, do you like games?  Let's play one, I'll start.   :2thumbs:   I'm thinking of an animal that starts with the letter R .  :scratchchin:   Ahhh  :scratchchin:  maybe we will have to play another game .  :smilielol: :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

500hp_440

Quote from: SFRT on January 04, 2009, 01:27:30 PM
ok..so drivetrain..specifically....what is your plan for the drivetrain?
try to find everything the last guy missed (missing bolts and nuts and such) then get everything i need
which im gonna go work on the charger now go wrap the exhaust man.
Let it alone^.

C_stripes

Quote from: 500hp_440 on January 04, 2009, 01:28:43 PM
Quote from: Sublime/Sixpack on January 04, 2009, 01:25:21 PM

no you dont wish that, at all

WHY????  would they kick all our ass's???   :lolexplode:

I guess I better quit being a "CYBER BULLY"!   lol

Manfred318

Quote from: 500hp_440 on January 04, 2009, 01:10:26 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on January 04, 2009, 01:03:03 PM
:smilielol: @ Brock
[rant]
I don't think I can really add anything that hasn't been already said, but I'm gonna speak my peace anyways. After reading through this whole thread I have come to the conclusion that you Ryan (500hp) are a dick. Theres no need to come off that way, what did these people do to you to cause you to be such a dick? You wanted opinions and you got them. Its not their fault that you cant handle them. These people are very helpful, but the more you are a dick the less people are going to have to do with you. You will be avoided like the plague. If you will sit back and chill out you just might learn something and become a decent member around here, but don't come here the first day and start calling names and saying "hey f^*k you" to people. That shit just don't fly. Respect is earned not just a given, and right now you have none in my book. My best advice to you would be calm the hell down, get your head out of your ass and shut your punk mouth.  I think its cool you are 16 and have a Charger. I got mine when I was 15 and have had it ever since. This is a great hobby to be in, but its people like you who give it a bad name.  :soapbox:
[/rant]
Oh and in befo da  :dancinglock:
and ur a scared douche, fuck you too
How am I a scared Douche?? What the hell does that even mean? See you just reiterated my point about the whole respect thing. Doing shit like that will get you zero around here, and as far as I'm concerned you can take your foul mouthed punk ass else where. "fuck you too" Real mature. Do you have any thing else in your vocabulary besides fuck you and douche? It takes a big person to talk shit behind a PC screen. Oh an I hope you know you did hurt my feelings with those comments you made.  :'( I think Ill find a hole to go crawl into and cry myself to sleep.
Quote from: C_stripes on January 04, 2009, 01:17:39 PM
**Laughing with the skips**  dat der is sum funy shiet!!

Brock,   you rock.  you know we all care for you, cept this 500hp guy. Hes a whack job.

manfried318.  He said that to me too.  And he called someone els a douche. I think hes running out of material.

:nana:
:iagree: C_stripes did it hurt your feelings as much as it did mine??

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Brock Samson

C_stripes

I was up all night crying trying to figure out where I went wrong in my life. It was terrible.  But I am glad that we can talk about it. Makes it much better. :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode:

Plus I am listening to the Violent Femmes.  That makes things better too. :icon_smile_big:

SFRT

I would definately go with hydraulic muffler bearings. easy 20 HP gain.
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

C_stripes

Brock.   Your spelling sucks.  lol.  it' WHAT. not waht!  geeze! :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

i'm writhn in the kids launguage so he mite understood me beater.

Manfred318

Quote from: C_stripes on January 04, 2009, 01:36:56 PM
I was up all night crying trying to figure out where I went wrong in my life. It was terrible.  But I am glad that we can talk about it. Makes it much better. :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode: :lolexplode:

Plus I am listening to the Violent Femmes.  That makes things better too. :icon_smile_big:
:lol: So true. I feel better already. Thank you C_stripes :cheers:

Current MoPars:

skip68

thndj siigej eo 3eoinww gioiej feoein 440 eiujhwoero  :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Manfred318

Quote from: skip68 on January 04, 2009, 01:41:51 PM
thndj siigej eo 3eoinww gioiej feoein 440 eiujhwoero  :2thumbs:
:lol: Ya know I was thinkin the same thing. :yesnod:

Current MoPars:

Brock Samson

Quote from: skip68 on January 04, 2009, 01:29:07 PM
:scratchchin: Hey Ryan, do you like games?  Let's play one, I'll start.   :2thumbs:   I'm thinking of an animal that starts with the letter R .  :scratchchin:   Ahhh  :scratchchin:  maybe we will have to play another game .  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Rita

She's an animal...  :yesnod:

skip68

Brock Samson