News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

I have not got to read this thread all the way through yet, but I'm sure I'll piss some people off and it is no offence to anyone here cause I've made a lot of friends including ryan on this sight. I've talked to him outside of the forum and he seems like a nice kid!! I know he has language and attitude issues, but who doesn't when they are mad. As for him leaving maybe while he is gone he will do some growing up and come back. I'd hate to see another charger fanatic leave because of a few sqaubles!

Ryan,
If you are reading this I'm putting my neck out for you again man don't let me down again!!

C_stripes

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 27, 2009, 08:02:23 AM
Quote from: Back N Black on March 27, 2009, 07:58:08 AM
Quote from: RD on March 26, 2009, 11:49:07 PM
this thread needs to just go away.. its ran its course i dont know how many times over

I agree, there are people here just waiting for him to f---up so they can jump all over him.

...............And Im sure he will make it REALLY hard to do too.

Here's an idea. If everyone is just waiting for that, why don't you lock the thread? Problem solved.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: C_stripes on March 27, 2009, 09:27:55 AM
Quote from: 1hot68 on March 27, 2009, 08:02:23 AM
Quote from: Back N Black on March 27, 2009, 07:58:08 AM
Quote from: RD on March 26, 2009, 11:49:07 PM
this thread needs to just go away.. its ran its course i dont know how many times over

I agree, there are people here just waiting for him to f---up so they can jump all over him.

...............And Im sure he will make it REALLY hard to do too.

Here's an idea. If everyone is just waiting for that, why don't you lock the thread? Problem solved.

Dont worry ,if it goes that way it will get locked.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

tan top

Quote from: 500hp_440 on March 26, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
I dont think I'll be here long, Ill prolly end up leaving.

hey man  :2thumbs:   hows the Charger going  :popcrn:   any new pictures  :scope:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Tilar

Quote from: chargerkid01 on March 27, 2009, 09:13:20 AM
I know he has language and attitude issues,....

And therein lies the problem. The attitude and language problems need to be checked at the door if he wants to earn any respect. At least any of mine.

Quote from: FLG on March 26, 2009, 09:48:27 PM

We all sit down here read posts and help out anyone in anyway that we can. We dont ask for praise or money...heck we dont ask for a damn thing my satisfaction (and im sure its just about everyones) is knowing we solved a problem for someone. I know theres a bunch of guys that would probably come and physically help out in situations...and i bet not a single one of em would ask for money or praise, maybe a beer, a "Thank You", and the satisfaction in helping a friend.

:cheers:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

tan top

Quote from: FLG on March 26, 2009, 09:48:27 PM

We all sit down here read posts and help out anyone in anyway that we can. We dont ask for praise or money...heck we dont ask for a damn thing my satisfaction (and im sure its just about everyones) is knowing we solved a problem for someone. I know theres a bunch of guys that would probably come and physically help out in situations...and i bet not a single one of em would ask for money or praise, maybe a beer, a "Thank You", and the satisfaction in helping a friend.

:cheers:

yep thats true  :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mauve66

over 900 replies and over 10,000 views and we still don't have an update about the car??? i thought my project was going slow........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

squeakfinder

Quote from: mauve66 on March 27, 2009, 08:26:55 PM
over 900 replies and over 10,000 views and we still don't have an update about the car??? i thought my project was going slow........................

What? This is supposed to be a discusion about a project? :lol: Maybee this should be moved to the off topic discussion. :stirthepot:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Foreman72

Quote from: squeakfinder on March 27, 2009, 08:59:30 PM
Quote from: mauve66 on March 27, 2009, 08:26:55 PM

What? This is supposed to be a discusion about a project? :lol: Maybee this should be moved to the off topic discussion. :stirthepot:

it should have its own section...welcome back man...hope things roll better this time...use your head...if you decide to stay
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

TheGhost

48 pages?  I'm not even going to bother reading any of this.

I thought the 500_hp kid left? :shruggy:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Bobs69

Good.  Seamed like a spoiled brat to me.  Hate the attitude.  Just hate it!  I never took the time to figure out how to stop the notifications of new posts to this thread.

terrible one

500hp,

If you're reading, think hard about "leaving" the forum, especially on a bad note. Being about the same age as you and starting on my Charger with no experience with Chargers or Mopars period, I can say that this forum is directly responsible for 95% of what I have learned and put to use in bringing my own Charger back to life. Take a look. There is NO other Charger specific community that offers anything close to the cumulative knowledge held by the members here. If it weren't for this place, I would be lost on my project.  :Twocents:

squeakfinder

Yep. And I don't think any age is to old to learn. I learn something every time I come on here.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

500hp_440

I was banned so I quit the site and well in 1 day of being back all the shit people are throwing at me I wish I hadn't. :rotz:
As for the 3 people that didn't bash me, thanks.
I don't think I'll be here for a week, even.

P.S. I LOVE how the mods, you know the people who are supposed to set the example and what not, are acting like me and putting me down for it, yall are such good hypocrites you should be in government.
P.S.S. I have questions about my car but with how mature everyone is, I don't think I want your advice.

For the one person that cares all I've done besides pay back debt and fix my 4x4, is some work in the trunk.

Thanks Chargerkid and Terrible One, but since leaving I've made tight connections in the REAL mopar world, and I wont be here long enough for you guys to worry about stepping up and stopping some of their crap, I appreciate it but they wont listen, and they might try to turn people on you.

Blah Blah Blah when I got here I did this and didn't do that, if that's all you talk about, well it seems thats how you want it.
Let it alone^.

mikesbbody

Ryan for what its worth I dont want you to quit at the end of the day its your decision. I hope you will stay for your sake and your charger's could you not start up a new username? i say this because i think some people see your username and its like a target if you know what i mean? starting over might be a way for you to stay and put everything behind.

72chargerSE

Quote from: 500hp_440 on March 28, 2009, 02:44:52 PM
I was banned so I quit the site and well in 1 day of being back all the shit people are throwing at me I wish I hadn't. :rotz:

P.S. I LOVE how the mods, you know the people who are supposed to set the example and what not, are acting like me and putting me down for it, yall are such good hypocrites you should be in government.
P.S.S. I have questions about my car but with how mature everyone is, I don't think I want your advice.

For the one person that cares all I've done besides pay back debt and fix my 4x4, is some work in the trunk.

Thanks Chargerkid and Terrible One, but since leaving I've made tight connections in the REAL mopar world, and I wont be here long enough for you guys to worry about stepping up and stopping some of their crap, I appreciate it but they wont listen, and they might try to turn people on you.

Blah Blah Blah when I got here I did this and didn't do that, if that's all you talk about, well it seems thats how you want it.

Well, once again, he proves his maturity. Didn't learn a thing while he was away, and most likely never will. This young man needs more than we can offer in this community. He is a sad example of our younger generation.....Kid...listen to your peers, such as Cody. Cody has grown to be a gracious, smart and all around great kid. He learned the hard way, which we all have had to do in our lives. 500hp, it's your turn... If you were my child and I happened to stumble upon this forum and read your posts....I would be ashamed to have raised such a disgrace as you.

Lock this thread and let's get on without this turd.

charger Downunder

Ryans done his time leave him alone,lets all focus  on helping him with his car.
[/quote]

C_stripes

Quote from: charger Downunder on March 28, 2009, 04:10:19 PM
Ryans done his time leave him alone,lets all focus  on helping him with his car.

I agree,  I am ready to start over. How come everyone else can't just let the past be the past? Yesterdays History, Tomorrows a Mystery.
Give him a chance.

teamroth

Just lock the thread, and let's start a new one. I for one am so tired of this it took me three days to even think about responding. Ryan, you and I have had some quiet and respectful conversations in private, just try and continue that when you post in public, and we should all be fine. Leave any attitude/ego behind and you will much further. It's sometimes a hard lesson to learn about checking your ego, believe me I've been there, but it will serve you better in the long run. Let's drop it and move on.

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

TheGhost

Nice attitude.  Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

On second thought, please do.

I highly doubt you will be missed.

However, you are welcome to come back once your balls have dropped (which won't be happening anytime soon, judging from the maturity level of your postings).
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

C_stripes

Troy, I do believe that it is time to lock this thread. I can see that it is only going to get worse. I can see by some of these posts that Ryan isn't the only one who needs to grow up.

Charger-Bodie

Yep, I'm sorry for being sceptical......You really are an angel and no-one has any reason to expect you to to anything negative....But I will stand down until that point , and if you prove the naysayers wrong then good for you. If you prove the naysayers wrong it will be proof positive that you can handle yourself with respect,and inturn you will get respect!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RD

good God, lock this, delete this or put an A Bomb to it.  this thread needs to go away.  all it does is bring about negativity.  no contructivism here at all.. please, for the love of GOD... do something other than keep it open.  seriously.  I am not joking about this one.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

C_stripes

Quote from: RD on March 28, 2009, 07:58:43 PM
good God, lock this, delete this or put an A Bomb to it.  this thread needs to go away.  all it does is bring about negativity.  no contructivism here at all.. please, for the love of GOD... do something other than keep it open.  seriously.  I am not joking about this one.

Agreed!!!