News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first car (re-named from my parents....)

Started by 500hp_440, January 03, 2009, 10:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I was just trying to give the little bugger the benefit of the doubt.  Like I said I sort of quit following the thread back around page 5 or wherever it was when he apologized and I didn't delve into the bike thread until recently because I don't have one.  In any case it looks like its all a moot point now, I'm thinking Ryan is having a bit of a pout and may never come back.

Steve P.

another thing that many don't know is that just about every mod here was trying to help him along in the hobby and on this site. MUCH of what he said was removed from public eye trying to help him save face. Much of that was read by very many members before it was removed and they knew the entire story.

Bottom line is this, we only want to eat, sleep and help out with MOPARS here. Nobody is looking to hurt anyone else. Nobody wants to see anyone, young or old, be abused or abuse anyone else. This kid was given very many chances to rectify his mistakes and sometimes made some effort towards it. He just could not clean up his act.

I don't see any sense in this thread becoming more than it is. One day he will come back, but I hope with a much better attitude toward others.

Now, enough drama..........   
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

I have two daughters and a wife who taught them all they know, trust me Steve this barely qualifies as drama.  :smilielol:

Foreman72

hey troy, how long ago was he actually band? and i recall u saying it was only 4 a few days...or has that changed? :shruggy:

Quote from: Steve P. on March 01, 2009, 01:47:04 PM
another thing that many don't know is that just about every mod here was trying to help him along in the hobby and on this site. MUCH of what he said was removed from public eye trying to help him save face. Much of that was read by very many members before it was removed and they knew the entire story.

Bottom line is this, we only want to eat, sleep and help out with MOPARS here. Nobody is looking to hurt anyone else. Nobody wants to see anyone, young or old, be abused or abuse anyone else. This kid was given very many chances to rectify his mistakes and sometimes made some effort towards it. He just could not clean up his act.

I don't see any sense in this thread becoming more than it is. One day he will come back, but I hope with a much better attitude toward others.

and there is little to say that hasn't already been said...i mean...he was very inconsiderate and he did mindless stuff...right on steve
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

General_01

Quote from: Ghoste on March 01, 2009, 01:52:08 PM
I have two daughters and a wife who taught them all they know, trust me Steve this barely qualifies as drama.  :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: Same here Ghoste.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Steve P.

Quote from: Ghoste on March 01, 2009, 01:52:08 PM

Isn't that the reason we REALLLLLLLLY come here?? ?? ?? ??    :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

rav440

Quote from: Foreman72 on March 01, 2009, 01:53:06 PM
hey troy, how long ago was he actually band? and i recall u saying it was only 4 a few days...or has that changed? :shruggy:

and there is little to say that hasn't already been said...i mean...he was very inconsiderate and he did mindless stuff...right on steve

he was banned for 2 days  :2thumbs:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Foreman72

Quote from: rav440 on March 01, 2009, 02:01:57 PM

thats what i thought...anyone kno when tho? whatever...i guess it doesn't really matter...
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

The70RT

He's banned till he gets laid or grows up............. :laugh: May not see him for a while.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Foreman72

Quote from: The70RT on March 01, 2009, 02:05:29 PM

He's banned till he gets laid or grows up............. :laugh: May not see him for a while.

think he'll reemerge under a new name? i mean that has 2 have crossed someones mind...it would require him 2 think a great deal b4 he posts a single letter so that he wouldn't get caught...idk...think he'll try :shruggy:
Eric "Foreman"

Troy

All you have to do is look at the last time he was online (February 17, 2009). I sent him a PM explaining the situation prior to banning him (for 2 days only). Do we really need to discuss it any further? Move along...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Foreman72

Quote from: Troy on March 01, 2009, 02:17:14 PM
All you have to do is look at the last time he was online (February 17, 2009). I sent him a PM explaining the situation prior to banning him (for 2 days only). Do we really need to discuss it any further? Move along...

Troy

fine by me :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

426HemiCharger

------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 01, 2009, 09:13:02 AM
This thread is in warning of being locked......

The way this kid is building his car, nor the family situation he lives in have no direct impact on why he got banned.

He got banned for treating other people in a derogatory fashion, in this tread and MANY others. he also was harassing people via PM's That's not what this site is about. period

People cant join a site and mistreat others and expect it to be tolerated.

Brian, you hit the nail right on the head. I didn't really have problems with the way he was doing his car or anything like that. My problems with him is how he treated other members and would ask for help...just to basically tell us to shut up because his "mechanic friend" said something else. :Twocents:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

500hp_440

Let it alone^.

FLG

500hp_440

I dont think I'll be here long, Ill prolly end up leaving.
Let it alone^.

C_stripes

Welcome back Ryan. I hope everything goes well for you this time.   Hows your Charger coming anyway?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

FLG

Quote from: 500hp_440 on March 26, 2009, 09:34:56 PM
I dont think I'll be here long, Ill prolly end up leaving.

Sorry C_stripes but after a comment like that, i really dont care anymore.

After that comment i dont think you deserve to stay. You should show your upmost respect and gratitude to the people on this forum. We all sit down here read posts and help out anyone in anyway that we can. We dont ask for praise or money...heck we dont ask for a damn thing my satisfaction (and im sure its just about everyones) is knowing we solved a problem for someone. I know theres a bunch of guys that would probably come and physically help out in situations...and i bet not a single one of em would ask for money or praise, maybe a beer, a "Thank You", and the satisfaction in helping a friend.

Im only 20, but i have found two of the MOST beneficial tools in learning is by asking questions and making mistakes. And the former is much better then the latter.

Your gonna get nowhere with that attitude and your going to find this hobby very very difficult when you have alienated all the people on this forum that would have been more then happy to help out.

::)

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RD

this thread needs to just go away.. its ran its course i dont know how many times over
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

FLG

Quote from: RD on March 26, 2009, 11:49:07 PM
this thread needs to just go away.. its ran its course i dont know how many times over

I agree

Back N Black

I agree, there are people here just waiting for him to f---up so they can jump all over him.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Back N Black on March 27, 2009, 07:58:08 AM

I agree, there are people here just waiting for him to f---up so they can jump all over him.

...............And Im sure he will make it REALLY hard to do too.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Fitz73Chrgr

All this bickering reminds me of the F-Body site I left years ago for just that reason.  I thought all the Charger guys were better than that.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541