News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar's in May branson missouri show pictures (ROAD TRIP) birdable blows-up

Started by moparstuart, May 04, 2008, 07:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Cool pics! Man, I want to go see that 57 museum myself one day. :2thumbs:

Sorry about your Birdable woes, that's never fun. Build it better & stronger for the next go-round. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

66chargerkid

moparstuart

still looking for a fresher  short block  440 motor  for the birdable    any help ?????

moparstuart

just got off the phone from my mechanic's shop they didnt pull  the motor yet . They pulled the pan though and it was the # 2 rod just broke right in the middle ?
  no wear on the baring , no problem with the piston or wrist pin ?  really sucks it just broke , then it went up and broke the cam Too  ! i

moparstuart

WE found a block and should hgave it back on the road by september for the st louis

keepat

My 1st time seeing this post, sorry to hear about your motor but it's good to see you have a line on a replacement! Just a quick note on 57 Haven, this past spring I sold the owner of 57 Haven a large yacht that he has docked behind his house in the Bahamas. Great guy
Made a ton of $$ in the magazine business and after he sold his company he started buying cars! He bought cars of all types and years only to sell them all to start over, but this time with a plan. He thought it would be cool to collect all the car made in 1959 (the year he graduated HS) but after buying a dozen 59 he realized most 1959 car are ugly!
So he sold all his 1959 cars and started allover but this time with what he thinks is the best year ever 1957! He open up 57 Haven just to cover his cost to take care of the cars.
That's so cool to say you own one of every 1957 convertible made!
Thanks and good luck with your motor!
Pat             

moparstuart

moparstuart

it's been almost a year since i blew a hole in the side of the block on the birdible ,   may take it to branson again on a reunion tour    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:        http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,53067.0.html